NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

That camo is pretty sick too.. But I will be ID'ing a cool grey pair for sure.. Saturday is going to get expensive

yea. im curious on the price. the Blue Mondays were $140 but they are "AMP"s, hopefully the IDs dont drop at $200

I'm not even curious or entertaining the ID's...haha... I don't see the justification for that extra cash on them, whatever the price is. Metcon and Yeezy threads have me investing hours of time and money. I'm constantly refreshing these two pages.

Now that we know about the ID's anyone have an update on the Invictus Metcon 2's? Lol

Last edited:
I'd say the IDs will be 170-180 and 180-190 if there's an "AMP" version

Still don't know if there's any difference with the regular one and the AMP other than a reason to charge $10 more :lol:

What are other shoes ID prices that are normally priced 120-130$? I'm sure the Metcons will be the pretty much the same as those.

What are other shoes ID prices that are normally priced 120-130$? I'm sure the Metcons will be the pretty much the same as those.

I looked on NdC and compared Kyrie 2 is priced at 120 and his IDs go for 165. Just wasn't a wild guess on my part. Seems like IDs are about 40 to 50 more

Back
Top Bottom