NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks! Did anyone got an email from Nike for early access? 
I got one for the pre-order.  I just clicked on that link and saw that they did the same thing for the blue Mondays, I put my info in and it wouldn't work, but maybe that's because I ordered my pair a few days ago. 

This sucks to say but this thread no longer has any good info on upcoming releases without Fresh or Mike D. Getting scooped by IG.

not feeling the marble bottom that much. Of the bunch the strong as steels are my fav

BTW i think sports authority is having 20% off any item right now not sure if metcons count or not. But figured id give a heads up

Nike training showing a couple other color ways.

These are all men's color ways.. Need to get a few different images on the middle pair but may be a go.. Seems to be part 1 of 2 launches..

Last edited:
I wore my air raids for squats the other day.
The heel toe drop and strapped up security had me feeling so solid.
Good luck hitting any kind of box jumps in em tho....lol super bricks

Got my Crimson "strong as steel" Metcons today.  These are not red at all so don't let the color name confuse you. These are the same total crimson color as the total crimson/ racer blue 2's, More like a florescent orange, super bright as you can see compared to the box. 

Have any of you guys torn a hole in the heel fabric right at your Achilles? There's a hole in both of my blue Monday's and its exposing the hard plastic underneath and rubbing against my heel.

not feeling the marble bottom that much. Of the bunch the strong as steels are my fav

BTW i think sports authority is having 20% off any item right now not sure if metcons count or not. But figured id give a heads up

where is that sports authority coupon

Back
Top Bottom