NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Nike needs to release more colors.  I haven't bought a pair yet and I need to get a new pair of gym shoes.  Or Nike should just add Navy/Obsidian to the iD and I'll be good. 
I think a Navy colorway may be on the way since they have an obsidian colorway pair of flex shorts up on the site. Typically their flex shorts match up to each cw of metcons.

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...te&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-fYcdKwT6zVF_3wgJgSu67g​

Solid deal on the Racer Blue/White/Deep Royal Blue, $64

Apply 20% off $75 Coupon: TWENTYOFF75 
Saw this on Slickdeals and copped. First pair of Metcons
smokin.gif

Last edited:
NDC has 20% off clearance with code Motion. You can get Metcon 2 (limited colors) for $95 and the Blue Monday's for $108

Does anyone know if these are around?

704668-410 (Size 10.5) - thanks!
only place you will find them now is Ebay.  Possibly and outlet if you are super lucky.

I just looked on Ebay, there is a new in box pair size 10.5 for 119 shipped.

Last edited:

only place you will find them now is Ebay.  Possibly and outlet if you are super lucky.

I just looked on Ebay, there is a new in box pair size 10.5 for 119 shipped.
Thanks. I saw that, too.  Trying to pay less than $100.  May just wait for a navy M2.

Right after finishline coupon expires, they put the red 2s at 79.99 lol. I was tempted to get the royal/orange pair for 65 but i would of rather had the red or green pair.

Thanks. I saw that, too.  Trying to pay less than $100.  May just wait for a navy M2.
With that color way you will probably not find them for that. They were a popular CW, they are super hard to find now in new condition, and finding them at retail is a good price, most have been significantly marked up.

2 versions? Where did this come from.. @Mottles These definitely look a lot cleaner than the 2s..

2 versions? Where did this come from.. @Mottles These definitely look a lot cleaner than the 2s..
t

I've heard a flyknit version and non flyknit are in the pipeline. Could be rubbish as I'm unsure of the durability but the photos do show completely different upper.. Maybe a treated flyknit?

t

I've heard a flyknit version and non flyknit are in the pipeline. Could be rubbish as I'm unsure of the durability but the photos do show completely different upper.. Maybe a treated flyknit?

I'd curious to see.. From these photos.. they look very seamless as opposed to "plastic over mesh" like the 2's... If that's the case, you know they'll be constructed well as its a top priority.. The back seems to have a plate "similar to Kobes?" Anyone else notice that?

I'd curious to see.. From these photos.. they look very seamless as opposed to "plastic over mesh" like the 2's... If that's the case, you know they'll be constructed well as its a top priority.. The back seems to have a plate "similar to Kobes?" Anyone else notice that?

Indeed they need to make construction a bit thing after the issues recently... You're right about the heel area again could be to combat the issues reported. Potentially just a prototype but the future looked good.

Still looking for that black/gray/gold Metcon 2 for a decent price (sz 10). Bleh. RRS doesnt have my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom