NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Sizes 8-13 should go live Friday... Maybe Thursday...   Stay tuned...     (704688-001) 

this is the black/silver we have, use the style number and color code for reference listed above....  I posted an image of this a couple pages bacl

Why is it called black/silver? The 001 is black/grey. You sure about that model number?

Might attempt to screen my Box logo on the heal. Really hoping they add this feature on the IDs if they ever come out.

Sizes 8-13 should go live Friday... Maybe Thursday...   Stay tuned...     (704688-001) 

this is the black/silver we have, use the style number and color code for reference listed above....  I posted an image of this a couple pages bacl
Why is it called black/silver? The 001 is black/grey. You sure about that model number?
things could have changed.... im just going off of what Nike gave me 
[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]001[/td][td]ANTHRACITE/BLACK/COOL GREY/WHITE[/td][/tr][/table]

I have a pair of the anthracite and black CW and absolutely love this shoe. Have been wanting to get my hands on another pair. Thanks all for the heads up about Momentum Running store doing phone orders. The phone call lasted all but 2min and i got my second pair of Metcons. Gonna be after so many more CW's. Thanks again.

things could have changed.... im just going off of what Nike gave me 
[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]001[/td][td]ANTHRACITE/BLACK/COOL GREY/WHITE[/td][/tr][/table]
also joining today cuz of Fresh.  thanks for all the updates.

I have two pairs, but now I'm hunting for a small size 5.5 for my sister in the orange lagoon cw, hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can come across them.

From what i read on the comments, I think this store in laredo tx is doing phone orders. (956) 726 4786

Nice! 
Just called, not sure about other sizes but one 9.5 volt left in stock.

I'll wait for Rodrigo to hit us with the volt restock on FNL for my sz 9
YASSSSS!!!

Again, sign up for a winners circle card to get the $20 reward when you spend $200, and also get coupons... 

the Reward CAN be stacked, so you can use the $20 reward with a $20 coupon (if theres one for 20 off 120?) and grab the Metcons for 80!!!  

I wanted to press more on this as i know most people including myself are going to get multiple pairs for ourselves, spouses, family, and box bros 

-Fresh 

Hey guys my i usually wear a 9.5/10 depending on how wide the shoe is. Lengthwise I'm a perfect 9.5 but because of my wide feet i usually size up to a 10 in narrower shoes like my kobe 8. I was going to get a sz 10 but i was reading on heel slippage so it got me thinking. what do you guys think

YASSSSS!!!

Again, sign up for a winners circle card to get the $20 reward when you spend $200, and also get coupons... 

the Reward CAN be stacked, so you can use the $20 reward with a $20 coupon (if theres one for 20 off 120?) and grab the Metcons for 80!!!  

I wanted to press more on this as i know most people including myself are going to get multiple pairs for ourselves, spouses, family, and box bros 

-Fresh 
I tried on the Daring Reds and it said coupon excluded??? Also says Nike shoes when you see coupon exclusions

Hey guys my i usually wear a 9.5/10 depending on how wide the shoe is. Lengthwise I'm a perfect 9.5 but because of my wide feet i usually size up to a 10 in narrower shoes like my kobe 8. I was going to get a sz 10 but i was reading on heel slippage so it got me thinking. what do you guys think
I am a true 9.5, i have color 001 in a 10 and there is to much slippage for me on box jumps so i need to grab a 9.5....

take it for what its worth 

YASSSSS!!!

-Fresh 
I tried on the Daring Reds and it said coupon excluded??? Also says Nike shoes when you see coupon exclusions
Just asked a team member and i guess all Nike is now coupon excluded, coupons wont work but the winners circle rewards should. If you call our customer service they should be able to verify. 

Alright guys its getting late in the day and im not sure if i can check the forum until tomorrow morning, if we have inventory for color 001 then we will go live at 10AM, i will try to get to my desk before that and give you all a heads up.... just know if they dont go live at 10, then they will go live Friday @ 10 FOR SURE

-Fresh

Just want to say I joined NT because of this thread that I've been following for about a week now.  Cant wait to grab a pair of those Camo's I just saw posted.  Also thanks to @rabbit12   for posting the Instagram photo, I just called and got a pair of the Volt in 10.5.  Been waiting for that CW for awhile!

Just want to say I joined NT because of this thread that I've been following for about a week now.  Cant wait to grab a pair of those Camo's I just saw posted.  Also thanks to @rabbit12   for posting the Instagram photo, I just called and got a pair of the Volt in 10.5.  Been waiting for that CW for awhile!
Welcome! 

Back
Top Bottom