NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

still patiently saving my 90 bucks of nike gift cards for whenever the hell nike decides to release the fraser DSX.... but the volts are looking mighty tempting

still patiently saving my 90 bucks of nike gift cards for whenever the hell nike decides to release the fraser DSX.... but the volts are looking mighty tempting
I would just be happy if they gave us any of the women's colors.  Men's colors just suck. 

I would just be happy if they gave us any of the women's colors.  Men's colors just suck. 

Dude true story. The olive cw in the flyknits look sick in the women's version...I would cop hut they don't have a men's 10.5 only 11. And there's a chick that already rocks them at my box lol.

Good luck on 17.2 everyone

Thanks you too.

I wish I could Rx this but I'm scaling down due to muscle up (don't have it yet, I can't get the waist pop)

Anyone plan on getting that women's cw of camo and pink? I'm thinking about it, I'd buy 1.5 size up, is that correct?

Hello guys, i'm new here, did some research about Nike Metcons 2's and the 3's. I just bougth on a sale the 2's in my size (9.5). However i think there's no space on toebox, especially my big toe made tight contact with the front of the shoes with a thin socks. This means i have to size up (10) or the 9.5 is TTS my feet.

Thanks for you attention!

Hey guys, not sure if I'm allowed to post this or not. If I'm not, someone DM me and I'll take it down.  

Newegg.com  has a deal on Nike eGift Cards.  Buy a $50 gift card and get a bonus $10 gift card free.  (Limit 2 per account).  I took advantage of this deal last time it was around to make the ID 3's a little more affordable.

Last edited:
From the 1 review up so far the reppers are actually better than the flynits for training.

All black flyknits are up on NDC if anyone is interested...I'm highly considering getting these if the olives don't drop

All black flyknits are up on NDC if anyone is interested...I'm highly considering getting these if the olives don't drop

The labs have been pulled from ndc.. maybe not coming to America. They were reduced here at one point but they were pulled before I checked out

I have a 20% coupon I have been waiting to use, but I can't pull the trigger on the all black.  They've really botched the colors. I was at a niketown and the CSR said everyone has been saying how bad the mens colorways are and how great the womens are. 

I have a 20% coupon I have been waiting to use, but I can't pull the trigger on the all black.  They've really botched the colors. I was at a niketown and the CSR said everyone has been saying how bad the mens colorways are and how great the womens are. 

Keep an eye out in the next 2 weeks men's due soon.. they had no half sizes I'm afraid. I got my pairs 0.5 down

Back
Top Bottom