NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I really joined a CrossFit box for about six months, about 3 years ago, because of Fraser haha. I hope Nike releases something nice for him.

I really joined a CrossFit box for about six months, about 3 years ago, because of Fraser haha. I hope Nike releases something nice for him.
The black and gold mf7 will be launching with the black and gold hwpo T-shirt’s I believe in the summer

I would be more interested if they weren’t on what appears to be those cheap Nike Cotton tees. I also don’t find the hwpo as prolific/original as other people

Anybody who works at a retailer? I’ve heard the images of the 7’s have been circulated? Anyone fancy sharing the love?

38C75693-4821-44FD-9924-C63B7EAF12EE.png
F99F815A-FC29-4E97-BAD9-AFF02D98EA16.png

Need to see more launch colour ways.

Hopefully the metcon related IG accounts which claimed to have photos and were holding off on posting them will let them loose now.

Those look like low-end running shoes on the discount wall. The best thing about the Metcons were the drop in midsole.

Launching 1st week of July depending on region. MF7 will launch 1st, then inline colours then Nike by you.

The forefoot looks like Nanos? Or maybe it’s the UA Rock shoe. It looks familiar though.
forefoot definitely gives me nano vibes

haven't tried the react metcon turbo's but interested in how react will do in a "stable" shoe. Looks wise these look meh...but if they perform well that is more important

Back
Top Bottom