NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I was referring to Rogue linking the reviews to the 16 reviews of the other metcons. It is a web design structure I was commenting on, not the shoes themselves. It shows they grouped them differently on their web.
Got you, like I said other stores got them already so I would't be surprised if rogue release them with the ones they already have.

Got you, like I said other stores got them already so I would't be surprised if rogue release them with the ones they already have.
Thought the only store that released the Camo's was Luke's Locker.  Did another store release them as well?  Also it boggles the mind that an empire like Nike would only distribute shoes to Luke's Locker out of the entire US.  Are shoe stores just waiting for the demand to go up (i.e. start of the games) before they release all the shoes???

Last edited:

Thought the only store that released the Camo's was Luke's Locker.  Did another store release them as well?  Also it boggles the mind that an empire like Nike would only distribute shoes to Luke's Locker out of the entire US.  Are shoe stores just waiting for the demand to go up (i.e. start of the games) before they release all the shoes???
someone posted that they've seen them at a House of Hoops (footlocker) in California or Florida can't remember where.

I'm over here refreshing Rogue's website like a crazy person...so much for getting any real work done today!
I just got off the chat room with them, they said they may or may not drop today. So it looks like its a waiting game.  

Nike doesn't have hard release date on the other colors, so in theory all stores can release them as soon as supply is available.

Due to the port issues, it is possible that a small retailer like Luke's Locker could be shipped differently from Asia and get through the ports faster than big retailers like FNL or Nike themselves.

Click on the size then select notify me. A few weeks ago I did that and it sent me an email as soon as it went live. Maybe it'll hapoen again

For whats its worth, I got in on the OG Volts during Rogue's initial drop because I signed up to be notified by email when they were "in stock".  As soon as they went live on Rogue the email came in with a link to buy...my advice, sign up for your size and see what happens!

That is was the chat room person suggested.  I just hope I actually get my email on time, in the past Ive never got rogues notification emails in time to purchase.

For whats its worth, I got in on the OG Volts during Rogue's initial drop because I signed up to be notified by email when they were "in stock".  As soon as they went live on Rogue the email came in with a link to buy...my advice, sign up for your size and see what happens!

SAME HERE!

I have a buddy at Rogue calling me when they are about to drop. I will do my best to post on here the moment I know so everyone can be ready. Best of luck guys!

Just spoke with Rogue live chat and they said they are expecting a shipment any day now.  It should be the black, blue/orange and possibly a new color.  They gave me the same advice as everyone else, sign up for an email notification.  

Not sure how nike is doing releases for the camo, there was a footlocker in orlando that had the camos. I lucked out and had my bro pick up a pair for me in Texas from lukes locker.

Finally decided to get an account.

I will start off by saying that these metcons are ridiculous!! By far the best workout shoe I've ever owned.

Second, the sizing is off for me in a way. I wore nanos size 11 but in metcons the 11 was too tight when I wore elite socks. Had to move up to an 11.5 for the perfect fit. In romaleos though, I'm a true size 11 with or without elite socks.

Whoever needs camo metcons, let me know!

I will start off by saying that these metcons are ridiculous!! By far the best workout shoe I've ever owned.

Second, the sizing is off for me in a way. I wore nanos size 11 but in metcons the 11 was too tight when I wore elite socks. Had to move up to an 11.5 for the perfect fit. In romaleos though, I'm a true size 11 with or without elite socks.

your private message box is about to get flooded!

RIP your inbox, but thanks for the info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom