NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I never got an email from rogue either, but I do have a nike talk tab open at work that i check every 10-15min or so! hahahaha

To all about the in-stock notifications, yeah I think it's buggy it doesn't always work, for example, I subscribed to in-stock notifications for the shoes live atm and I still haven't gotten any notice. Luckily, I got the notification for the camo's, 50% chance on getting the notifications imo.

I never got an email from rogue either, but I do have a nike talk tab open at work that i check every 10-15min or so! hahahaha
For the last week or so I've had the Rogue site open in a separate tab refreshing periodically and today my mild obsession with it paid off!  I had a feeling the email notification would fail me.  

hey guys keep in mind one thing. a lot of people dont know about this thread. and there are a lot of shoes on ebay, but since the orders for the stores are starting to get filled there is almost more supply than demand on ebay, so the prices are starting to go down.. if you play your cards right you can get a pair on ebay for under 140 including shipping. I just sold a pair on ebay for 138+10 for shipping. the days of 175+ on ebay are behind us IMO

I've already accepted I can't get the Camos, but can anyone direct me to a store that still has a 9 or 8.5 in the OG volts?

I regret not seeing those phone numbers posted a couple pages back sooner. 

I've already accepted I can't get the Camos, but can anyone direct me to a store that still has a 9 or 8.5 in the OG volts?

I think at this point it's going to be harder for you to find the OG volts than it is the Camo's.  Volts are Deadstock now.

Don't quit. Getting these metcons isn't even a challenge if you really want them. So many other Jordans and Nikes are so much harder. Just be online for the NDC release for the camos. Follow Nike store on twitter or check here for an early link.

dont sweat it. nike still drops camos on friday. 10am EST. keep your eyes peeled.

does anyone know what the size run for the nike release this friday will be?

I just picked a pair of the black up at the Scheels in Appleton, WI, and I am definitely a 14... Problem is that for example, Rogue only stocks up to 13

Don't quit. Getting these metcons isn't even a challenge if you really want them. So many other Jordans and Nikes are so much harder. Just be online for the NDC release for the camos. Follow Nike store on twitter or check here for an early link.
 yea. metcons are far easier to get than any jordans or SBs ive ever gone for. once you get the hang of snagging online releases, it gets easier

I personally just like how the OG volts look (I'm a big volt fanatic), and I've been in need of a shoe like the metcon for a while, my old runners aren't cutting it anymore.

I think I'll just try and continue to search and hope for the best. I'm just a little negative as far as NDC releases go as bots have always hampered me regardless of how "un hyped" the shoe was 

Glad I jumped on the email, snatched up a pair of Camos from Rogue & All black from Finishline Saturday, both will go well with my Total Orange I scooped a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom