NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

My bad was thinking pacific time when i was typing since i'm on the west
laugh.gif
no biggie man. just didnt want east coasters lurking around for 3 hours. 
roll.gif

Finally got my metcons from ebay.  They are the total orange/blue ones.  I've just been wearing them around and I love them!  I'm a 11.5 in my nano's and the 11.5 in the metcon's feel great.   

I can't wait for the grey/gum ones to hit!

I see that the black and grey and volt grey have the soft mesh front, and the camos have a different mesh, and I read that the red ones have the different mesh too. I'm assuming that the OG oranfe have the soft mesh too. What about the orange lagoon blue, what mesh do those have?

Nope, there isn't even a online shop for Nike Canada, it really sucks! Go on it yourself, it is so plain and doesn't offer much lmfao
depends on how long you want to wait, you could get someone from the Us to order from NDC tomorrow and get them then mail them to you in canada

depends on how long you want to wait, you could get someone from the Us to order from NDC tomorrow and get them then mail them to you in canada
That's one option that could work, really want them asap you know. Sucks that Canada lags behind...

yea man, that does suck. 

alot of people say that same thing about the US being behind with the Dove/Gum & Black/Purple
Haha in Canada we only have 1 colorway the anthracite ones... like wtf lmfao they shouldn't complain at all, tell them to look at Canada

I see that the black and grey and volt grey have the soft mesh front, and the camos have a different mesh, and I read that the red ones have the different mesh too. I'm assuming that the OG oranfe have the soft mesh too. What about the orange lagoon blue, what mesh do those have?

Orange/lagoon have soft mesh.

Haha in Canada we only have 1 colorway the anthracite ones... like wtf lmfao they shouldn't complain at all, tell them to look at Canada

I think Canada actually had the daring red's before anyone else though. Niketown in Toronto was selling them before Finishline ever got them.

got my volts yesterday from momentum in tx. size was 10.5. same as the reds. they fit better than the reds. its obvious that the reds are bigger and i recommend going a half size down if you can get them. My dilemma with the metcons is,,10s are too small, 10.5 too big. am i better going 10s and letting them break in or would you rather have your foot moving around in a 10.5, might have to just wait for the nano 5s

Back
Top Bottom