NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

i have a 12 in my cart, my friend doesnt want it.. I will be removing it from my cart 30 seconds after i post this

I need a 7!! to squat and deadlift in... not to resell or stunt at the closest bus stop!

Last edited:
more than likely people testing out their bots and letting the pairs they carted drop off their cart

:lol: next time I'm going to pay the extra $20 and not have to sit here hitting refresh

was about to go back to sleep, good thing i checked here. You guys are the best, got my size 10!

Just bought camo in 10.5 on Nike.com. This brings my weak will to four pairs. Definitely putting some up on Ebay depending on which CW I like most.

Great to hear people landing pairs finally. It seemed really fishy that only like 2 people in here got a pair off the bat.

Hoping they fit the same as my black pair. The stronger mesh and size differentiation on the daring red/lavas has me a little nervous

Thanks for the heads up fellas. I had my pair of 12s from Luke's a week or so ago and my coach was dying to get these in a 9 which seemed impossible. Luckily through constant refreshing I was able to secure him a pair 3 minutes ago. You guys rock. 

Great to hear people landing pairs finally. It seemed really fishy that only like 2 people in here got a pair off the bat.

Hoping they fit the same as my black pair. The stronger mesh and size differentiation on the daring red/lavas has me a little nervous
if this is like the lavas Im thinking it will be a little loose, someone said the different mesh on the newer colors

Back
Top Bottom