NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Got my lava's in today and had to rock them. Did some heavy squats in them to break them in and they felt fantastic. Stayed intact with the floor and below parallel every rep.
My third pair and I can honestly say that the red feels identical to the camos. The new mesh has a better feel than the first release of soft mesh. Thinking about returning my blue lagoons since I only wore them once. From now on I'm only getting new mesh only. Amazing shoe and sick colorway! View media item 1485086
I agree with you 100%! The newer harder style mesh is waay better than the softer feel ones..I'm returning the orange dove grey and black anthracite that have the soft mesh and keeping the daring reds. I'm a size 13 and I don't feel I needed to size down. Daring reds are perfect!

I agree with you 100%! The newer harder style mesh is waay better than the softer feel ones..I'm returning the orange dove grey and black anthracite that have the soft mesh and keeping the daring reds. I'm a size 13 and I don't feel I needed to size down. Daring reds are perfect!
yeah exactly! I didn't need to size down at all. Gonna return them and just wait to get greys later.

I was travelling for work all day today and missed the FNL launch of the Game Royal color. Felt pretty bummed since this is the CW I've been waiting a long time. I'm looking for a size 11.0. Any insight or info to where I can get a pair is much appreciated!

I've looked everywhere and can't find any :frown: The struggle is real... 

I should hang out in this thread more often as opposed to the Stay In Shape thread... :lol:

View media item 1484653
All the Open talk was taking place in this thread... like a safe haven.

Scooped up they Royal/Lime "Volt" colorway this morning. It's from Finishline so wont get too excited.

I have the Grey/Volt, true to size (10.5) and they fit a little too loose for my liking so I went with a 10.

Still use my Nano 4's. Don't touch my Nano 3's anymore though.

Still do my Oly work in Adipowers.

What program are you guys following, just got on CompTrain and doing BarbellWOD (Time permitting)?

Waiting on the "Mat Fraser" colorway, should be set with MetCon 1's at that point.

I'm guessing that all our feet are different. I have no issues with both of my metcons.
I currently do my CF mon, wends, fri, and barbell WOD on tues, third, and sat. Active rest on Sunday. I literally use the shoe for all movements except heavy snatching. I use my oly shoes for that.
Yes, I have made my coaches jealous when I brought in my camos today. Haha!

Last edited:
Just ordered the Dove Grey's from Nike Deutschland!!! Should arrive on 15 April!!! Will ensure I post pics!!

Yeah I seen em but I wonder how much is tax or if they will send to the US... I'm kinda against the fence & wonder if I should wait til the US drop
I do not think they will ship to the US from Germany.  Shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

Thought I could get in an order of those grey/gum by trying to checkout with PayPal.. Fail! Lol

I find the grey/gum cw a bit dull for working out. They would look stellar with jeans though.

Besides I already own the black/anthracite, still waiting for the royal/volt cw to drop in Europe.

Last edited:

I find the grey/gum cw a bit dull for working out. They would look stellar with jeans though.

Besides I already own the black/anthracite, still waiting for the royal/volt cw to drop in Europe.
I may or may not keep these, just depends once I get them in, pictures never really do a shoe justice.  I may flip these for some green backs, being there are not any out there for the general population to get their hands on until May or June or later depending on the retailer.

Does anyone know if they Total orange/Dove grey/Black metcons are coming back? They are my favorite but they are nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know if they Total orange/Dove grey/Black metcons are coming back? They are my favorite but they are nowhere to be found.
Depends how bad you want them, I know the Dove Greys just released in Germany today, I have ordered a pair this AM for us here.

To anyone that was interested in my stores inventory of metcons, we got 10 pairs of blue lagoon, 15 camos & still have 5 OG Volts. We cant do phone orders but i can purchase them and then just ship them personally for you. DM me for sizing.

Last edited:
Looking for size 11 in the Game Royal CW released from FNL yesterday. Any insights/sources is much appreciated!

Looking for size 11 in the Game Royal CW released from FNL yesterday. Any insights/sources is much appreciated!

I just went on FNL and was able to add an11 to my cart. I don't know about checkout though, still shows a lot of sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom