NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

^^^^^
^^^^^^^
That makes way more sense.

Did anyone else notice Foot Locker is now using the same image as NDC for their black pair. I'm hoping that the first wave of orders will still get the pair with the black midsole that they originally featured, but doubt it'll happen.

I'm usually an 11.5 but I got a 12 and the toe box seems a bit snug for my liking. I have OCD about this stuff. Does anyone have any pics of where their big toe hits? I want to try a 12.5 but they're all sold out.

Today is the official 2 week mark for my order from footlocker and i have no more information then i did on day one.

Check order status: Open.
I am going to chat with them today and try to at least get a coupon code out of this. I just want my damn shoes

I'm usually an 11.5 but I got a 12 and the toe box seems a bit snug for my liking. I have OCD about this stuff. Does anyone have any pics of where their big toe hits? I want to try a 12.5 but they're all sold out.
My toe hits with about a 1/4 of an inch of room maybe a bit more. I wear a 9 in basically everything and these fit true for me, but everyones feet are diff.

Man I've given up on finding a 10.5 in the volts. I am interested in all the new Gear Nike is making. Does "NT" stand for Nike training? If it's anything like my LLL I'm in.

I sized up .5 on my pair. I normally wear a 9.5 in my nb mx20s but tried on both the 9.5 and a 10. The 10s fit a lot better but I do have wider feet so used that as your discretion haha

Man I've given up on finding a 10.5 in the volts. I am interested in all the new Gear Nike is making. Does "NT" stand for Nike training? If it's anything like my LLL I'm in.
NT = NIke Training

Also IMO LLL has dropped in quality and the pricing on some of their stuff is RIDICULOUS! I'm not paying $72 for a pair of shorts. *End Rant*

I think it is safe to say that any NT gear that gets released will be top notch. With all of the different companies competing to be top dog (especially with the big push from Reebok) Nike will want to try and reclaim some of the ppl it may have lost. 

Last edited:
Yeah I have been using NT to mean "Nike Training". Lots of the new stuff is very much like LLL. They still have "Pro Combat" stuff but the new rebrand of "Nike Training" has more high end feel to it.

Yeah I have been using NT to mean "Nike Training". Lots of the new stuff is very much like LLL. They still have "Pro Combat" stuff but the new rebrand of "Nike Training" has more high end feel to it.
So are they doing away with "Pro Combat" and replacing it with "Nike Training"?

So are they doing away with "Pro Combat" and replacing it with "Nike Training"?
Yes, at least for the most part. I am sure they will still make the "Pro Combat" gear by they are trying to move the focus from "professionals" to "everyday people striving for athleticism". The new stuff will probably say "Nike Training" but they still might make more "Pro Combat" tops and tights and such since that has a "brand" to it already.

Sounds awesome! Its nice to see big companies moving towards targeting everyone and promoting fitness for the masses. I cannot wait for all this new gear to be released. Hopefully it'll be sometime soon. 

NT = NIke Training

Also IMO LLL has dropped in quality and the pricing on some of their stuff is RIDICULOUS! I'm not paying $72 for a pair of shorts. *End Rant*

I think it is safe to say that any NT gear that gets released will be top notch. With all of the different companies competing to be top dog (especially with the big push from Reebok) Nike will want to try and reclaim some of the ppl it may have lost. 

Always this!!

Idc how great the quality is their cheapest regular work out shirt is $68 like idc if it has copper or silver or no oder...i can buy 3 nike legend shirts for that price.

I buy all my Pro-Combat or Nike Training gear from the clearance section on NDC when they have the extra 25% coupon available or from the Nike Factory Store and use my additional military discount, I refuse to pay full price for workout clothes.

Pair came in from NTLA, should have gotten a 10. I'm a size 10 in frees and 9.5 in Js. the 9.5 feels like my toes don't have wiggle room, other wise fits fine. Toes feel fine when i went sock less. Called back NTLA don't have any size 10 but still have other sizes. I'll just wait til rogue restock and get rid of these on feebay.

Got in some overhead squats in Metcons today, and they felt solid as a rock. The WOD also called for rope climbs and I was excited to see how they'd do on the rope, but then I saw it was legless. My hands now hate me.

I've been woding in mine the last couple of days but wanted to test out different movements before I made my assessment. And these things are awesome! I've never been a fan of the nanos (too narrow and felt like I didn't have ankle support) so I woded in Nike frees.

I think the heel on these things is what makes the difference for me. I did some OHS and thrusters in these and they felt great. They're really sturdy and my lifts felt solid during the wod. They felt great for burpee box jumps as well and were good to run in.

Back
Top Bottom