NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Woah, randomly went onto Rogue and they had a 10.5 in the Black colorway. I placed my order for them and it went through. I hope it isn't some system error having that size on there
smile.gif
Yea I've been noticing random sizes poppin up for the Black CW. It's the Volt I care about haha

just checked a couple reports and looks like color 664 is sitting outside in a trailer (outside our distro center with 100's of other trailers) Good news is that the appointment date for it to receive is tomorrow, if this happens then this should be live by friday...
[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]664[/td][td]DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA[/td][td]
NIKE METCON 1
[/td][/tr][/table]
Re attempted 15.3 monday and i couldnt even get one MU.. arms are gone.... 

Todays WOD whooped my *** because i had to use my arms!!!!!!!!!!! 

Partner Workout:
AMRAP in 22′
70 Burpees to 6″ target
50 Thrusters (75/45#)
50 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (95/65#)
30 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (115/75#)
10 Burpees
Max Rep Thrusters (135/95#)
Where is this??? What Store will have these Friday? Thanks

just checked a couple reports and looks like color 664 is sitting outside in a trailer (outside our distro center with 100's of other trailers) Good news is that the appointment date for it to receive is tomorrow, if this happens then this should be live by friday...
[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]664[/td][td]DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA[/td][td]
NIKE METCON 1
[/td][/tr][/table]
Re attempted 15.3 monday and i couldnt even get one MU.. arms are gone.... 

Todays WOD whooped my *** because i had to use my arms!!!!!!!!!!! 

Partner Workout:
AMRAP in 22′
70 Burpees to 6″ target
50 Thrusters (75/45#)
50 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (95/65#)
30 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (115/75#)
10 Burpees
Max Rep Thrusters (135/95#)
Where is this??? What Store will have these Friday? Thanks
Finishline.com will have color 664 tomorrow at 10am -  We received the pairs yesterday and it takes a day to process 

Wait this friday? Where?!?!
Finishline.com tomorrow at 10am

NIKE METCON 1                704688                  664         DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA                

I honestly cant remember how these look.... 

-fresh 

Finishline.com tomorrow at 10am

NIKE METCON 1                704688                  664         DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA                

I honestly cant remember how these look.... 

-fresh 
10:00 AM central? Thank you sir! Repped.

I think we go off of eastern time zone 
Thanks! So is it safe to say that Nike won't be coming out with a women's version of the shoes? The only difference will be the color scheme? It looks like Lauren Fisher just wears the volt/black version.

Thanks! So is it safe to say that Nike won't be coming out with a women's version of the shoes? The only difference will be the color scheme? It looks like Lauren Fisher just wears the volt/black version.

that UK site had women sizes of the camo. so i think eventually they'll pop up

Dam man makes me want to get multiple colors, but I just can't justify it haha. I might get a 2nd color.

Anybody else experience glue residue stains on the mesh material of their black pair? Both pairs I've gotten (my OG pair and then the pair I sized down in) have had visible glue stains on either the mesh toe or the inside heel. Tried removing with nail polish remover but no luck. I know the inside of a shoe shouldn't matter haha, just a little bit meticulous.

I think we go off of eastern time zone 

that UK site had women sizes of the camo. so i think eventually they'll pop up
We will have the black/met silver here in about a month that goes to a mens 4, thats a womens 5.5 

for the beasts..... there is a super limited color dropping around the time of the Xfit games.... something like 200 pairs.... i heard just ndc 

Nice Id love to get my hands on that limited pair you're talking about. Any idea about the purple/grey/black?

Back
Top Bottom