NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

No, but I called them this morning; they said the shoes were shipped yesterday and it's 2 day shipping so whoever ordered the metcons on Wednesday should get them tomorrow. 

Quick Question on sizing. If anyone can compare these to flyknit trainers.

Is the fit the same? I wear an 8 in padded trainers and they are TTS. I can fit in an 8.5 no prob and no slip.

Should i stick with an 8 because they will stretch a bit over time or go with the 8.5

Thanks

Is the fit the same? I wear an 8 in padded trainers and they are TTS. I can fit in an 8.5 no prob and no slip.

Should i stick with an 8 because they will stretch a bit over time or go with the 8.5

Thanks
I'd say go TTS.  I just got my metcons today, and they are wide unlike most nike shoes.

Thanks

+1 for going TTS. My Flyknit Trainers are 10.5 and so are my Metcons. My Metcons fit like a glove.

Would love to get my hands on a 10 in the camo and grey/gum... I have a pair of blue lagoon that I workout in regularly, I'd wear the other pairs just to walk around in.. On another note, you guys excited for rowing and thrusters?!

Just had to make a new account since finding these shoes is next to impossible  :smile:

Can anyone help a brother out trying to find a pair of cool Nike workout shoes in 9.5?  I have 3 pairs of Nano's and it just feels wrong for a Nike guy to be wearing Reeboks!

PM me if you have any info on where to get these things!  I can't believe I'm on such a huge quest to find a pair of shoes I'm going to work out in!

Looking for any of the bright colors.

Just had to make a new account since finding these shoes is next to impossible  :smile:

Can anyone help a brother out trying to find a pair of cool Nike workout shoes in 9.5?  I have 3 pairs of Nano's and it just feels wrong for a Nike guy to be wearing Reeboks!

PM me if you have any info on where to get these things!  I can't believe I'm on such a huge quest to find a pair of shoes I'm going to work out in!

Looking for any of the bright colors.
Welcome! Read back a few posts. Rogue is gonna have some colors going on sale around 10:30EDT tomorrow and rodrigo fresh is incredible for finish line info.

Looks like I'm spending some $$$ tomorrow
ohwell.gif
 Rogue.com and the Air Max Box in DTLA

grey gums are a must

My black pair are on the way from sneakerhead. Hopefully i get them before rogue puts up the grey gum so i can do a size check.

Im surprised rogue is going to have all of those colors! That is actually awesome.

As far as the Black (001) i am verifying this going live now, i show inventory (sizes 8-13)

Ill keep you updated....  

Just a heads up,

NDC UK is showing the Daring Red, Dove Grey and Persian Violet as 'Coming Soon'

The all blacks and the grey/volt pair are available but only a handful of sizes

So grey gum says "Coming early May" and Camo says "Coming Soon" on rogue

So maybe we get Camo's today?

Alright guys, just got the confirmation email that these WILL GO LiVE AT 10AM ... 47 min from now, 10am eastern.

good luck to everyone, i think everyone who wants a pair on this forum will have the opportunity to snag a pair if you dive in at 10am.

-Fresh 

Alright guys, just got the confirmation email that these WILL GO LiVE AT 10AM ... 47 min from now, 10am eastern.

good luck to everyone, i think everyone who wants a pair on this forum will have the opportunity to snag a pair if you dive in at 10am.

-Fresh 
Thanks, Fresh.  Just to confirm, this is only for the blacks right?  FNL won't have any other cw's being released, will they?

-Fresh 
Thanks, Fresh.  Just to confirm, this is only for the blacks right?  FNL won't have any other cw's being released, will they?
correct, only the pair on this link

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod764285

im still working on getting the other colors in, every other color you have seen out there...we will eventually have, just dont have exact dates right now due to port/shipping issues. 

Back
Top Bottom