NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Does anyone know when Rogue is gonna release the game royals. I knew some guy was talking to them when the camos were gonna release
Just asked them via online customer service chat.  They said "end of the month and no idea what colors or specific date".

This was news to me, sorry about that. Just sent a note to my digital team to get this issue resolved, it might not update until tomorrow. You can order your pair, then call our customer service # to adjust the shipping cost.

Again, my apologies on this. 

-Fresh

Just spoke to a csr via chat. She is requesting the shipping amount be refunded to me. Thanks fresh for the help!

Surprised I got an e-mail from rogue about game royals since I never got one when camos were in stock.

Already have camos from when NDC released but just ordered the game royals too from rogue. this was a bit of an impulsive buy after I saw the e-mail since I already have a pair and have used during WODs, but the game royals colorway was my first choice. I'll decide to keep once they arrive.

Surprised I got an e-mail from rogue about game royals since I never got one when camos were in stock.

Already have camos from when NDC released but just ordered the game royals too from rogue. this was a bit of an impulsive buy after I saw the e-mail since I already have a pair and have used during WODs, but the game royals colorway was my first choice. I'll decide to keep once they arrive.
You will love the royals. They look great! Got mine from Finishline last week. I think they are the best color way.

I'm probably in the minority but the game royals are the least appealing to me. I'm going to send my pair back soon

Back
Top Bottom