NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just wondering, anyone know what the deal is with Kenneth Leverich? He went from Nike to Reebok with the quickness!

He posted on his IG that his deal expired. Got put on the demo team, and he's been paraded throughout the city by Castro and reebok decked out in Reebok gear. Not a reebok athlete either since he still posts workout videos wearing MetCons.

Can't get down with the color way. Black is cool, but orange. **** orange. :lol:

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation from Eastbay for the Banned cw.  If any of you stuck it out, maybe check your eastbay account.

He posted on his IG that his deal expired. Got put on the demo team, and he's been paraded throughout the city by Castro and reebok decked out in Reebok gear. Not a reebok athlete either since he still posts workout videos wearing MetCons.

Can't get down with the color way. Black is cool, but orange. **** orange. :lol:
Yeah the guys on The Wodcast Podcast said his deal expired and since he is on the demo team running around in Reebok gear it wasn't the best time to renew it. Sounded like he could rejoin Nike.

How did you purchase those?

Did you fly in from the UK for the games?
I had a friend in the UK buy them for me and a friend and overnight them to LA so we could flex at the games...  Very expensive venture to pretend to be cool, but like whatever, it's just money right?

Last edited:
What the heck happened to fresh anyway? The man vamoosed.
He got promoted and no longer works in the active FNL shoes dept. Think he mention something about casual shoes dept of FNL
Yeah he did. He has jumped in a couple times since, but yeah he isn't buying for cross training anymore. He has to concentrate on the Chuck Taylor II release. Which you should not deadlift in because they added a soft lunarlon insole 
laugh.gif

I've been trying to hunt down a a pair of the AUS - Cargo Khaki/Neon .. finding a lot of Australian retailers do not ship internationally. Anyone have any luck/leads on getting a hold of these?

I've been trying to hunt down a a pair of the AUS - Cargo Khaki/Neon .. finding a lot of Australian retailers do not ship internationally. Anyone have any luck/leads on getting a hold of these?
i have an order coming to the states, dm me if you want to get in

@xDIRTYxDANx   Definitely down. New to Niketalk it wont let me PM.. something about a 2 PM a day limit. I'll PM you when it lets me but definitely interested. Thanks again. 

Back
Top Bottom