010    Black/WHITE

003    Dark Grey/Black-Hyper Turq-Gum Med Brown

560    Hyper Violet/Total Crimson-Concord-Black-White

480    Racer Blue/Vivid Orange-Black-Gum Med Brown-

334    Green Abyss/Electric Green-Gamma Blue-Black-

610    University Red/White-Bright Crimson-Black

007    Black/Black-Cool Grey-Volt
v2?

Squad blue are definitely hot, but I gotta wait on those 3Ms!  

...and I said RWB would be my last pair...lulz.

as crazy as this sounds since i am hearing that the v2s are a lot like the 1s, I plan to pass completely on the 2s and wait for the 3s. hopefully my 8 pairs of 1s can get me through. its going to be a struggle, but word on the street is the 3s will be a significant upgrade from the 1s and 2s.

as crazy as this sounds since i am hearing that the v2s are a lot like the 1s, I plan to pass completely on the 2s and wait for the 3s. hopefully my 8 pairs of 1s can get me through. its going to be a struggle, but word on the street is the 3s will be a significant upgrade from the 1s and 2s.
For those of you who have worn your metcons long enough, how long has the metcons lasted in terms of sole support, flywire, etc.  3-4 months max (Used 5-6x/week)?  Debating how long my shoes will last me until I need to get more.

Still want to get my hands on the America's but at this point I'd rather wait for the 3Ms.

First of all I'm a huge nike fan, but that's the thing that bothers me about the metcons or just nike, that their shoes aren't durable enough, personally a crossfit shoes should last at least one year, a year of high usages, I've seen people in my box that are still use their Nano 1.0 from when they first release, I think nike should first focus on durability then in everythinf and would make the metcon a great shoes

First of all I'm a huge nike fan, but that's the thing that bothers me about the metcons or just nike, that their shoes aren't durable enough, personally a crossfit shoes should last at least one year, a year of high usages, I've seen people in my box that are still use their Nano 1.0 from when they first release, I think nike should first focus on durability then in everythinf and would make the metcon a great shoes
I agree. Which is why I don't climb ropes in my metcons. I know they won't hold up as well as my nano 4.0s (which I've had for about a year now), so I keep them in the trunk of my car for whenever ropes show up on the whiteboard.

Yeah but we shouldn't have to do that, we paid expecting to get our money worth , back we should be able to do whatever we want with the shoes without worrying about when the shoes is going to fall apart, I know Nike doesn't view it that way but they should start , the only thing that the metcons lack is durability because everything else is already cover

I think it's been mentioned a few times in here that the 2s will be made of more durable materials

Yeah but we shouldn't have to do that, we paid expecting to get our money worth , back we should be able to do whatever we want with the shoes without worrying about when the shoes is going to fall apart, I know Nike doesn't view it that way but they should start , the only thing that the metcons lack is durability because everything else is already cover
I hope I don't jinx myself, but I haven't had any durability issues with any of my metcons. I have been wearing my volts since March and they are pretty dirty, but zero issues at all. I started swapping in the wolf greys when they came out and aside from the ropes at my gym leaving some marks on them those are good as well. 

Hopefully they will be more durable, I'll like to see glow in the dark soles in the next cw or in the 2s

Why are the squadron blues not sold out yet?
Nike's production number up to this point for all colorways was in the vicinity of 40-50k shoes for the whole world as they underestimated the response.  Beginning with the squadron blue and for the remainder of the year, they are doubling the production numbers to 100k shoes for the US so the likelihood of sellouts on non QS and non AMP colorways is not as likely.

These shoes are nice. Deadlifts and squatting I'm these felt natural. I got the rwb and just ordered the squadron blues. Feel like I'm wasting money lol

^ lol I only copped one pair and they are the first color to release the all black/grey. Waiting to beat these to the ground. My mesh is ripping though.

Back
Top Bottom