NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I have to see more colorways of the 2, those three don't do it for me. Only one I like are the red ones, but with the Frasers and RWB in the rotation, makes them redundant.

Anybody else squadron blues get delayed on shipping

Yeah mine did as well. I've never had a delay shipment from NDC. They are usually pretty consistent with 3-4 days after placing order. Tracked my shipment today and still has 6 more days before delivery.

Much respect to Fraser.  Interesting to hear his thoughts on the Games programming.

The Crossfit Games is a test to find the fittest on earth. I have read a lot of criticism of the programming, it being too much or too hard and how strange the peg board is, ect. We should be tested to our limits. It should be hard. The programming was just the way It should be. We are supposed to prepare for the unknown and prepare for a lot. We were given both, as a test. It has definitely motivated me to work harder and on certain things, for next year...

Anybody else squadron blues get delayed on shipping
I ordered RWB yesterday morning and it took a while to even process.  It seems that either NDC is busy with many orders or something is going on with there system.  Everything seems slower from the processing, notifications, etc.  And I received this message this morning.  Anyone experience something similar in the past?

never seen NDC have delays like that. must be some kinda problem in Memphis

Had a 15% off coupon from some dirty Innevas getting delivered and had to do the Banned joints after seeing the insole

There will be a few Quick Strikes between now and September if that helps? The 3M color may be one of them plus a few you havent seen.

That should keep you on your toes for awhile. 

-Fresh 

NDC... ordered a pair for my wife 6.5 and 9.5 for me, of the Squadron Blues,
order received , check
shipping confirmation, check
delivered, but only the 6.5 arrived in a single box, no 9.5?
called NDC, both shoes were sent and showing both delivered in their system....
tracers been activated on the 9.5

why couldn't it have been the 6.5s

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. The squadron Blues are just meh to me. I was thinking I'd like them more. Hopefully the QS coming in the next few months offer something interesting.

I ordered RWB yesterday morning and it took a while to even process.  It seems that either NDC is busy with many orders or something is going on with there system.  Everything seems slower from the processing, notifications, etc.  And I received this message this morning.  Anyone experience something similar in the past?

View media item 1657544

It happened to me when RWB first dropped. I think it's just a lag because they showed up two days later.. Wouldn't be to worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom