NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

New year, new model, they want to start a cycle and February seems to be the starting date considering the Open is right around the corner. Their athletes can showcase the MetCons on social media, that is when they're visibility will be the highest.

The Nano's get released every July since they get showcased at the Games. MetCons can't have that until 2020.

that one time i didnt like the volt heel so i put my shoes on ebay to try to get 90 bucks for them and they got bid all the way up to 250+ shipping. people are crazy! wish i would have kept them and painted the heel black. hopefully i can find a fresh pair 10.5

GALLERY]

Did a few customs of my own.

that one time i didnt like the volt heel so i put my shoes on ebay to try to get 90 bucks for them and they got bid all the way up to 250+ shipping. people are crazy! wish i would have kept them and painted the heel black. hopefully i can find a fresh pair 10.5
youre in luck my dude. NDC has 10.5 in AMP camo right now. they also have 6 ,8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11,11.5, 12, 12.5 & 13

Got the new CW in yesterday. These are clean, the volt is bright and pops with the black laces and accent. 

I'm planning on heading to oregon this weekend, any good nike stores to check out that might have metcons?

or any other cool places to check out?

I'm planning on heading to oregon this weekend, any good nike stores to check out that might have metcons?

or any other cool places to check out?
Hit a few of the outlets on the coast and they had nothing and we even got laughed at for asking. I'm sure there actual retail shops have some stock though.

If this is against the rules of the forum/thread I apologize and just let me know and I'll remove it. 

Since you're all crossfitters and I'm sure you love it when your coaches/owners have to endure burpees I thought I might reach out for your help. We had a check in challenge at my gym this month. Every check-in = one burpee for the owner of our gym. Every check-in by a non-member = 2 burpees for him with a cap up to 1000. We're only at around 400 for the month and I'd love to stack them on and Facebook lets people check-in even if you're not anywhere near the gym. 

If you have a minute can you check in, tag or hashtag  your gym in the comment as well and help me give him some burpees. 

SLC Crossfit

Are the orange and greys still a UK/Australia only release?  I'd like to pick up a pair.  Anyone hear if they will be released in the US? There is a FSR on Nike UK's site. Style 704688-080

Last edited:
want those so bad, but the $200 price tag to get them imported is more than I can spend for a pair of crossfit shoes. Nike, if you're listening, bring a limited release here in the states please!

anyone know if the size conversion on east bay from mens to women's is correct?  so my girlfriend wears a 7 in the mens, it suggests an 8.5 women's...

Back
Top Bottom