NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Maybe they are releasing cyber Monday now. The product code that was originally listed is now under the cyber Monday launch.

Last edited:
I checked with Nike and they said that the orange cammo was released but sold out. I think they are lying as I've checked every minute since 10am and nothing was posted.
Wish the people that worked at Nike knew what they are talking about and shouldn't assume.

Last edited:
I was on at 10am and they were not on the website.

View media item 1805243
The product code that was originally posted was 725183-082 and is now posted on the launch calendar under the cyber Monday picture with a bunch of other product codes. But when you click into the actual cyber Monday releases, they only have 2 pictured.

Fast Break selling them for 20% off. They have new Midnight, Cargo Khaki, and newest Red.

was hoping to find a sale on romaleo's today.

Eastbay is doing 20% off orders over $99. So romaleo's in all colors come out to $151.99 and free shipping. Might pull the trigger on the all reds....probably shouldn't buy myself anything so close to xmas but ehhh

Not seeing the orange camo on NDC 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
those red romaleos are clean [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

just can't do it when my colts are still basically new

so has anyone here picked up the black whites? a lot of hype leading up to its release, then real photos surfaced.. lol

Last edited:

so has anyone here picked up the black whites? a lot of hype leading up to its release, then real photos surfaced.. lol
I ordered them on east bay, then they were backordered with no official date of when they would come in.  I canceled the order after waiting a week.  Not sure if anyone else has gotten them.  

Back
Top Bottom