NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Selling the following-

Mens Metcon 1 " BANNED " comes with box and receipt rarely used I also took out the insoles and rotated my other insoles from my other metcon's in them. 

NEW Metcon 2 Black and Red Colorway Size 9.5 I ordered 2 pairs and am only going to keep one of them.

DM if Interested ! 
Dude, no selling on this forum! 

Has anyone purchased from this company in the past? any idea when these would ship and how long it would take to receive in the north east us?
No, but I did just order like an hour or two ago and just got an email saying:

"Your shoes have been boxed up and will be picked up by FedEx tomorrow morning. You can track the shipment through their website with the tracking number ############ . 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for shopping at unitedcycle.com"

Conversion and shipping was a bit expensive so paid more that I would have liked, but hope to get it quick. I will update with shipping info as soon as FedEx updates with delivery info.

Last edited:

"Your shoes have been boxed up and will be picked up by FedEx tomorrow morning. You can track the shipment through their website with the tracking number ############ . 

Conversion and shipping was a bit expensive so paid more that I would have liked, but hope to get it quick. I will update with shipping info as soon as FedEx updates with delivery info.

That's quick :wow:

If you're in Boston. The Nike Store is doing NikeID on Metcon 2's

For three days only, there will be a pop-up Metcon 2 NIKEiD Studio at Nike Boston. This is an exclusive opportunity to create your own, personalized pair of the new Metcon 2's before anyone else in the world.

Book an appointment to work 1:1 with a NIKEiD expert. Spots are limited.

So this means they're probably going to hit ID at some point, right?

This could get ugly for my bank account fast.

sounds like it :lol: unfortunately for my wallet as well

i dont think there will be any IDs for the 1s though, just wouldn't make much sense due to the minor improvements they made on the 2s

Last edited:

You were actually able to get them shipped to the states? The option to ship outside of Canada never showed for me. 

Is anyone trying to go to the ID event in Boston? The options available there will probably play a huge factor in which colorways I actually buy vs. what I want to build.

Also, was anyone else completely out on the all black until the saw the 3M hits? All of the sudden, I am thinking I might need to pick up a pair of those after all.

Finally, I wore my 2s today at a comp a few friends were competing in. Feet feel great after being on them all day. First WOD in them will be tomorrow or Tuesday.

Is anyone trying to go to the ID event in Boston? The options available there will probably play a huge factor in which colorways I actually buy vs. what I want to build.

Also, was anyone else completely out on the all black until the saw the 3M hits? All of the sudden, I am thinking I might need to pick up a pair of those after all.

Finally, I wore my 2s today at a comp a few friends were competing in. Feet feel great after being on them all day. First WOD in them will be tomorrow or Tuesday.

I'm a huge sucker of volt. Once I saw the volt heel clip I was in :lol:

3m is an added bonus

I'm a huge sucker of volt. Once I saw the volt heel clip I was in :lol:

3m is an added bonus

Yeah, the Volt was pulling me to them, too. Between the OG Volt metcons, and Volt Romaleos, already in my arsenal, these would just be a nice addition to that lineup.

If a 3M swoosh is an option on ID it's all over.

Has anyone purchased from this company in the past? any idea when these would ship and how long it would take to receive in the north east us?

Hey guys. This is a locally owned shop where I live (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). It's been around for a long term and reputable.

If there are people interested I'd be willing to check if they have local stock and ship them out. Send me a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom