NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Hopefully the dont squeak after a month of use...........maybe thats just mine, that cant be true right?

right?

The squeaks were the reason I skipped out on the 2's.

Really hoped they fixed that on the 3's.

I got the squeaks too. A little baby powder under the insole may stop it for awhile. 3's are looking good.

Last edited:
sqeeks are from the insoles being loose and rubbing. as mentioned baby powder helps for a bit, just needs to be reapplied

Last edited:
Anybody have any info on when the Rose gold CW is dropping in the US?  Gotta get a pair for the gf

If by "squeaky" we are referring to what sounds like tennis shoes on a basketball court, then yes, all ****teen of mine make loud noises. Lol.
No.

You can hear the squeaking from 20 feet away when you bend the toebox. It sounds like you're wearing rubber boots.

So 2 new colourways have surfaced.. one that changes colour and a slew of metcon 3 images are posted yet the main topic of conversation is how squeaky the 2's are [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So 2 new colourways have surfaced.. one that changes colour and a slew of metcon 3 images are posted yet the main topic of conversation is how squeaky the 2's are [emoji]128514[/emoji]
metcon 3s and those two colorways are old news baby. :tongue:

havent seen the topic be about the duck call problem. seeing if anyone has a cure for the cancer

Yah but not in that price, they were $100 before the F&F discount like the blk upper with wht camo sole.

I believe the hash wall has drk grey upper with gummy camo sole at around $80 before F&F, maybe another scattered colorways in various sizes.

Worth a visit if there's an outlet in your area.

here's the coupon for anyone who never got it:

Back
Top Bottom