NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I really like both

whoa, very interesting. I really dont think i will be passing on either of these... mesh toe or not im thinking when clearer photos surface these are adefinite pickup.

true form RETROS would be great. these are solid substitutes though. they are running out of ideas though. instead of am90s having their own colorways that aresolely specified to them, you get something like this.

they easily couldve had a INFRARED like am90 with mesh, but change the infrared color to a varsity red or a bright green.

keep the true shoe identities seperate.

i love my air trainers to death. if they made a viotech air trainer 1 or a medicine ball at1, that would take away quite a bit from the actual model and shoethat made it what it was.

i guess im all about keeping thing simple and within their historic means

I never liked the OG Safari's. The Windrunner (I believe...) that this Air Max 1 is based on. And I hated the AF1 they did. Those colors all clash HARD tome. The Black, the Burnt Orange and that over the top print.

The Atmos Safari AM1's kill these. I'd rather spend the extra money for the nicer sneaker. Seems like the colors are much more subtle in that sneaker.Not much Black, if any, on the Atmos Safari.

I am intrigued by the 90's. I think they are much nicer than the 1's. But it looks like there is a pattern of somekind on the mudguard of the 90's.That will probably ruin the shoe. Patterned mudguard on top of a speckled sole might be a bit much.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I am intrigued by the 90's. I think they are much nicer than the 1's. But it looks like there is a pattern of somekind on the mudguard of the 90's. That will probably ruin the shoe. Patterned mudguard on top of a speckled sole might be a bit much.

what he said is pretty much EXACTLY on the money for me.

Like em both but i'll prob only cop the AM1. Having said that the Atmos version remains far superior and this version highlights what a dope job the guysat Atmos did with a classic colourway....

i like both but i need more pics would be nice.. now i need to get the mowabb huraches and af1 to have the complete mowabb collection.. i hope these arentlimited tho

Originally Posted by illphillip

The Atmos Safari AM1's kill these. I'd rather spend the extra money for the nicer sneaker. Seems like the colors are much more subtle in that sneaker. Not much Black, if any, on the Atmos Safari.
that style reminds me of the air trainer 1 "safari" done back in 2000. they really added their own twist to the mix. essentially it wasjust color placement done to replicate the safari 87, done onto an air trainer. you have some basic khaki at the toebox replicating the orange, and then yourblack midupper on a black swoosh. So subtle you have to be reminded of its inspiration.

trainersafari-custom;crop:0.03,0.16,0.9,0.92;size:561,421.jpg

Nike is truely replicating colorways spot on from their originial counterpart.. AM90s are running shoes and known to have mesh almost always. so why not doyour own twist with mesh?

Pass on both of these..i already have the safari af1's..and those are better than the am1's

Back
Top Bottom