Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lakers Store sold out.

I ordered from there, has anyone dealt with them before?
I have dealt with team la store which runs the website and bought a miami dolphins authentic zach thomas awhile back and picked up at their otherstore which closed down so they're good and it's here in los angeles.

Lakers Store sold out.

I never have, but they're gonna have 29374938 orders to go through, so I think it may take a while

Ntsf sold out of grey puppet t shirts. When I left there was only 1 small 2 med 2 lrg as of test. Afternoon

still waitin on my puppet tee from finishline
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

grin.gif
just got my shipping confirmation from them. hope lakerstore comes through with the puppet hand.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by xblker47

grin.gif

me too man, I ordered mine on wednesday and still no shipping confirmation from them...

Waiting on it too, 1 T-shirt has been shipped and should be here Wednesday, but the other one is still processing, which means it could be cancelled
mad.gif

Don't you guys know that FNL doesn't have a warehouse? They get their items from stores near you or around the country. There's a good chance thatyou won't get it for a while, while they keep searching for your tees.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Don't you guys know that FNL doesn't have a warehouse? They get their items from stores near you or around the country. There's a good chance that you won't get it for a while, while they keep searching for your tees.
Yeah, that's why I said mine could be cancelled

Lakers Store sold out.

i've never ordered from them before, but i was charged for the order i placed. hopefully, this means i'll get the shirt.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Lakers Store sold out.

i've never ordered from them before, but i was charged for the order i placed. hopefully, this means i'll get the shirt.
I got charged as well.

Is it normal for an order from Lakersstore.com to be pending after two days?

Getting anxious about my 4 rings tee...

the fininshline in NYC sold out of the T quick ..... more Kobe fans on the east coast then I thought..... it was probably the same guys to chant MVp at thegarden last February... yeah them...

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by osubass1

Lakers Store sold out.

I got charged as well.
Yes, but most likely it is a pending charge. That happens instantly, however it still has to be processes. Mine is a pending charge... we willsee.

I copped a size medium and large. A homie of mine copped 6. We got them from the lakers store along with the discount. Good looking team

For u guys that ordered from the laker store..did u guys get any type of confirmation yet? I ordered mine over the phone on Thursday and still nothing but Iwas charged for the 4 ring shirt.wondering if ne body else on the same boat as me.

Treated myself and my daughters to a trip to NT Miami today -- what a waste of time and gas.

Not only did they not have any MVPuppet shirts, they didn't even have a single Kobe item, other than the all white IV.

smh.gif

picked up the last L and last shirt (white mvpuppets) for my dad at the Nike Store Atlanta for father's day....mad they didnt have a M or the 4 ringsjoint.

Originally Posted by superman1007

For u guys that ordered from the laker store..did u guys get any type of confirmation yet? I ordered mine over the phone on Thursday and still nothing but I was charged for the 4 ring shirt.wondering if ne body else on the same boat as me.
I got this...

LA Lakers Online Store
------------------------------
------------------------
Order Number: 23604
Detailed Invoice: https://lakersstore.com
Date Ordered: Friday 19 June, 2009

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00
size L
1 x Nike Puppet Tee - Grey () = $30.00