Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sorry to hear ... guess I got lucky.
glasses.gif
yeah mine is still processing
grin.gif

I called 3 diff times today and got 3 diff answers from them

i still have a grey small that didnt like like i would like it to
retail plus tax n shipping if anyone wants it

i just called and the lady said they SHOULD have them in this week and that mine should come in next week..... im heated and i ordered on the 19th

Thanks kidcudahy I finally got my shirt this was my 3rd attempt and finally success..thanks for the info dude

I have yet to find my 2 greys in a Large. I have yet to find 1 yellow and 1 purple in a Large. I have yet to find the grey 1 with Lebron and Kobe on the frontin a Large. I called Niketown Portland and just missed the last Medium. I was gonna try a different size. Soooo, again, if ANYONE can help me out with 2 Largesin the grey 4 rings and/or a purple and/or a yellow in a Large of the 4 rings as well as a Large in the grey Lebron and Kobe shirt then it would be greatlyappreciated.

I have yet to find my 2 greys in a Large. I have yet to find 1 yellow and 1 purple in a Large. I have yet to find the grey 1 with Lebron and Kobe on the frontin a Large. I called Niketown Portland and just missed the last Medium. I was gonna try a different size. Soooo, again, if ANYONE can help me out with 2 Largesin the grey 4 rings and/or a purple and/or a yellow in a Large of the 4 rings as well as a Large in the grey Lebron and Kobe shirt then it would be greatlyappreciated.

i ve been sleeping, need to grab a 4 rings tee....not life or death for me though...

Not sure if it have been posted. But I just notice a diffence in the Footlocker 4Rings and the Nike 4Rings. Could this be why some fit tight and some justright. Footlocker tees smoothier tee with darker hand print. Could someone post pic of the HOH Grey 4Rings.

FOOTLOCKER!!........................................................ NIKETOWN!!

the version on the right looks better? which is tighter fit right or left? hope my shirt from nike.com look like the one on the right.
smile.gif

Left looks better.. Check where it is made. Because Nike was surprised by the demand they went to their closest 3rd world country to mass produce which ismexico so the t shirt should be made in mex.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Left looks better.. Check where it is made. Because Nike was surprised by the demand they went to their closest 3rd world country to mass produce which is mexico so the t shirt should be made in mex.
Both made in Mexico.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Not sure if it have been posted. But I just notice a diffence in the Footlocker 4Rings and the Nike 4Rings. Could this be why some fit tight and some just right. Footlocker tees smoothier tee with darker hand print. Could someone post pic of the HOH Grey 4Rings.

FOOTLOCKER!!........................................................ NIKETOWN!!
Wow - nice catch.

What's even more interesting is how the tee on the right has a heather-like effect, making it indeed seem like "charcoal".

The tee on the left just looks straight up "grey".

Looks like there's a difference in color codes, to match: 906 vs. 071

Thats a nice catch stryka,

I got the one on the left in a S and a L,

from footlocker of course.

I just called again and manager told me they have a white one, I didn't know about that.

I'm not gonna stress over not having the one on the right. Is what it is, got it with ease so I aint gonna go out of my way to get the other"color".

Nice catch bro.

I still havent even received mine from the lakersstore yet
grin.gif
andthere's a white 4 rings tee now? When were these released?

vince topanga has the white i just scooped one up for joeysole. they have about 3 XL left i think, they have the grey in 1 S, 1 L, and 1 2XL and 4 3XL

shame on that store...i called and asked to put one on hold and they said no hold, so i drive over on my way home from class and then i got stone faced whenthey told me. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER BS! i only need to buy one for joey but the nerve to come up to me and tell me one per person, FOR A FREAKING TSHIRT?????? might as well hand out numbers and let only one customer in the store at a time....hahaha i went around 1pm.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

vince topanga has the white i just scooped one up for joeysole. they have about 3 XL left i think, they have the grey in 1 S, 1 L, and 1 2XL and 4 3XL

shame on that store...i called and asked to put one on hold and they said no hold, so i drive over on my way home from class and then i got stone faced when they told me. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER BS! i only need to buy one for joey but the nerve to come up to me and tell me one per person, FOR A FREAKING T SHIRT?????? might as well hand out numbers and let only one customer in the store at a time....hahaha i went around 1pm.

Word man.
I was there last night and the only sizes they told me they had in the Grey was 3XL

had they had a small then it would have been helpful,
but I think I got one with a cousin in palmdale so I'm good (I don't wear a small lol)

Thanks for the info Drew.

Gotta hoop this week!

Back
Top Bottom