Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

I want this 4 ring shirt! LOL!
oihifb.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

pimp.gif
for Laker fans who dont care about.. "ooh, thats not a real nike,..." Im about to re-print the 4 rings purple / gold on a better quality shirt.. PM me if you're down. Its a FREAKIN T SHIRT GENTLEMEN.. you wash it & that's that.. these were made in china or somethin! now, i dont know about you, but my shoes need to be AUTHENTIC.. but im cool with a reprinted "better, thicker quality shirt" now, if you llike PM me so you can wear this shirt and have LAKER LOVE!!
pimp.gif
so the real question is how much profit will you be making off these??
roll.gif

it smeeeeeeellllssss like IP infringement...

It smells like stop hatin.. look in the mirror & repeat 5x.. "I will not hate on another man's hustle, I should only worry about mine.." ..

pimp.gif
for Laker fans who dont care about.. "ooh, thats not a real nike,..." Im about to re-print the 4 rings purple / gold on a better quality shirt.. PM me if you're down. Its a FREAKIN T SHIRT GENTLEMEN.. you wash it & that's that.. these were made in china or somethin! now, i dont know about you, but my shoes need to be AUTHENTIC.. but im cool with a reprinted "better, thicker quality shirt" now, if you llike PM me so you can wear this shirt and have LAKER LOVE!!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

It smells like stop hatin.. look in the mirror & repeat 5x.. "I will not hate on another man's hustle, I should only worry about mine.." ..
it's not him you have to worry about. infact, he's the least of your problems.

you just posted on a website visited by Nike employees that you are going to steal their intellectual property for your own financial gain. that will get yoularge fines, as well as jail time.

as long as you're cool with that, then carry on...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

hahahaha the rock is cocking....... is that on purpose???????

Picked up an XL 4 rings at FL in Lakewood, ca. Had to try it on since my L is still on the way from the lakers store. All that was left was 2 and 3 xl after Ipurchased the last xl. They do fit smaller but it's still an xl. I'll return it if the L I get fits okay.

Happy Hunting

footlocker at the stoneridge mall in Pleasanton, CA has a few sizes of the 4 ring shirt charcoal color - XXL, XL, M and SM.......they do feel like they run asize small when i tried it on....

Saw some knockoff 4-rings hand shirt at Puente Hills mall. I had to do a double-take to check if it was legit. It was on a white shirt and the label was maybea hanes shirt or something.

Originally Posted by soundwave888

Saw some knockoff 4-rings hand shirt at Puente Hills mall. I had to do a double-take to check if it was legit. It was on a white shirt and the label was maybe a hanes shirt or something.
Yup these are too easy to reproduce so if anyone's been looking for a purple or yellow, or even the OG grey, 4 Rings tee on eBay watch out forfakes. Saw a few purps going for $60 BIN then I realized the seller was also flipping a load of variant J's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom