Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

my friend is stopping by the employee store today in portland.. hope the black harden jersey is there :nthat:

Have a friend trying to get a swingman kyrie jersey for his son. I had no idea they’re sold out everywhere, crazy.

Have a friend trying to get a swingman kyrie jersey for his son. I had no idea they’re sold out everywhere, crazy.

I've only seen them in stock online twice. Champs/Eastbay and Celtics store. Didn't last more than 2 days. Smh.

How do they have the top jersey sales numbers when some haven’t even been in stock (Kyrie....)

I wish they release Authentic HWC Jerseys.

I know one team will have them but they won’t know when. :smh:

So Eastbay sent me the wrong hoodie AGAIN and said the black one is out of stock. Doesn't make any sense unless they just have an item up that they don't have in the warehouse or have two items with the same number. The black one does say in stock on the website though, has anyone seen the black Laker showtime one in stores yet?

So Eastbay sent me the wrong hoodie AGAIN and said the black one is out of stock. Doesn't make any sense unless they just have an item up that they don't have in the warehouse or have two items with the same number. The black one does say in stock on the website though, has anyone seen the black Laker showtime one in stores yet?
Someone in here said they saw them at Champs stores in the area

Anyone that owns one of the connected jerseys use the tech on it? I've got one but its not compatible with my iphone 6s, would love to know how well it works

Anyone that owns one of the connected jerseys use the tech on it? I've got one but its not compatible with my iphone 6s, would love to know how well it works
I’m sure in time it’ll be cool but when I scan my authentic Porzingis jersey it just gives me random highlights and pulls up the time of the next Knicks game

Back
Top Bottom