Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I bought both a small and medium in the black ASG shorts so whichever one fits the best I’ll sell the other one to whoever for the half off price

Dope I was about to buy that 91 Magic AS on Friday at the game. Def copping for $65.

I've read different posts on getting sponsor patches added. Some were successful in getting those Rakuten patches added to their Warriors jerseys through the team store based on what I read.

Some folks posted they luckily they got a free shipping label to have their jersey sent in for a patch addition.

I emailed the Warriors team store recently and was told they don't add patches for customers who purchased jerseys elsewhere. They mentioned they only offer free shipping labels for patch addition for customers who purchased jerseys that possibly came without a patch or it fell off in transit from their stores or website.

I called 2 stores so far today and was told they don't add patches. They already come on them ready for sale.

I don't know what to make of what I read on here and what I was told. Who had success getting patches added on here?

if you cant find your size in the any of the all star jerseys go to clippersstore.com they have the same 50% sale

edit: just copped what I think is the last 48 in the white Lebron authentic.

What I dont get is why they didn't put the LA all star logo on their thermaflex hoodies. putting just the nba didn't make it any special

Picked up the Kyrie statement replica jersey in a medium from Lids for 90 using presidents day promo
20180219_183359.jpg 20180219_183512.jpg

Yo how to the M&N jerseys fit, they have a small Kobe 04 I'm about to pull the trigger on. Is it comparable to the Nike M authentic?

Not the same fit. The M&N 36/S will fit tighter in the chest.

Hmm what size do you suggest I go with. I think me and you wear the same size. You've been getting M in the Nike ones correct?

IMO a M&N 40 would do. Yes, I’ve been getting the Nike Authentics in a 44 which fits similar to the M&N 40, it (M&N) just has a bigger chest size in regards to fit.

Hmm what size do you suggest I go with. I think me and you wear the same size. You've been getting M in the Nike ones correct?

Ok. Looks like they're sold out of it now. Guess I'll have to make it work. Should have just copped when I got the Magic one earlier.

Back
Top Bottom