Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

381_B7628-8_BF2-44_B7-_BEA9-92_DB82523740.jpg

Damn if only I didn’t live an hour away, Ontario had some swingman lonzo and maybe Ingram for 40% off

Still no damb finals jersey... LOL

I'm starting to lose hope.....
Wouldn’t hold your breath bro

No other brands offered it, if nike was going to I’m sure Authentics woulda dropped already

Gotta go the patch route which really makes no difference. Would be cool to find an actual on court latch tho

Wouldn’t hold your breath bro

No other brands offered it, if nike was going to I’m sure Authentics woulda dropped already

Gotta go the patch route which really makes no difference. Would be cool to find an actual on court latch tho

always droppin some wisdom...

No wisdom at all. Just in sure you know the ship has sailed and the inaccurate patches out there. Makes no difference if you put the patch on or nike

Cop the authentic for the low and grab a patch and get it stitched since the gamers are stitched on as well and those jerseys likely got a Jerry underneath the patch anyways

its just the matter of waiting for someone to make patches as close to the on court one which I think its gonna happen sooner or later.

I was looking for a SB50 patch for my Cam Newton jersey while back & luckily I found a seller that was selling patches close to the on field one. Nike just dont release any authentics with SB/Finals patches on them

Do fake Authentics exist?

I have four Authentics RN, and I’m waiting on my fifth (Statement CLE LBJ), so I have an idea of what to look for... The eBay seller states it’s 100% authentic. It’s my first time buying one outside Nike directly, so I just want to be sure...

- championship count tag on the back
- motto by the size tag
- Nike connect scan
- perforations (AeroSwift)
- tags on the B/L underarm openings

Last edited:
I wanna buy the Nike finals hoodie the dubs wore in the finals.

Nike still has them for regular price, but I got a coupon and was able to apply 20% off to it. I also have a $65 GC which brings my total to about $60ish give or take a few bucks.

Should i pull the trigger? should i wait to see if they release any championship hoodies next season? my co-worker said i shouldn't do it cuz technically i'm still paying 'full' price since it's not on sale. But i don't know how long the XXL will still be there.....

Any heat/6ers fans still hunting city shorts? Not getting enough use out mine (smalls).

Last edited:
Seeing as all my jersey purchases from this past year may not even be on the team in a couple weeks, decided to just pull the trigger on this to be safe.

20180624_214016.jpg
20180624_214034.jpg

Good choice. I got the same one. Really wanted the 24 as well but Nike was sold out on my size for the authentics.

Really need Nike to quit ****ing around and put up some association customs

Need a Kevin Knox custom badly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom