Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lol I don’t get what’s so hard to understand and I don’t get why feelings are being hurt.

It’s a 30 dollar ****, not some huge investment.

Get over it and move on. You guys are taking it more serious than I am. Here ya go, I also bought it for warmth during the winter cold.
Get out your feelings Drake. It's not serious everybody said there say and you got upset stop it

Can we please drop the trump/politics talk.

Take that somewhere else. Keep it NBA gear only I keep thinking someone posted the new LeBron jersey or their new pickups but it’s your guys nonsense. PM each other if you have to

Take that somewhere else. Keep it NBA gear only I keep thinking someone posted the new LeBron jersey or their new pickups but it’s your guys nonsense. PM each other if you have to
Lol @ someone posted the new Lebron and it’s your nonsense. For real tho, had me excited too lol

Bought a swingman jersey and didn't realize it's so tight. I guess I'm comparing it to my Lakers Adidas jersey, which I wear a small. The small felt way too tight. Ended up having to return it, but all of the talk in here is making me rethink if I shouldn't just add a little more and get an authentic instead. Mostly gonna wear to play basketball in though.

Bought a swingman jersey and didn't realize it's so tight. I guess I'm comparing it to my Lakers Adidas jersey, which I wear a small. The small felt way too tight. Ended up having to return it, but all of the talk in here is making me rethink if I shouldn't just add a little more and get an authentic instead. Mostly gonna wear to play basketball in though.
Yes all Nike things run small for tops, long for bottoms.

Oddly enough the Adidas gear is smaller fitting for me. The Adidas authentic I have is 2XL and fits like my Nike Authentic which I got in XL.

Oddly enough the Adidas gear is smaller fitting for me. The Adidas authentic I have is 2XL and fits like my Nike Authentic which I got in XL.
I have an adizero Mexico jersey that’s a large and it fits like a small. Sleeve holes have no give either. Feels like I’m a bicep flex away from ruining the shirt

just wanted to contribute to this thread but here is my swingman lebron jersey I got last week
7D482019-07CD-4D4A-B4A5-C11C1385DFA3.jpeg
A7ACDD6B-8B3A-4F6A-A99C-996E7985BE5F.jpeg
669D45F0-96B2-406C-ABF1-0A249E6B2A44.jpeg

I love the fit of the swingmans on me but definitely next year I will grab a white/association lebron authentic, this will do for now

Last edited:
just wanted to contribute to this thread but here is my swingman lebron jersey I got last week

I love the fit of the swingmans on me but definitely next year I will grab a white/association lebron authentic, this will do for now
What pops up with the connect? Wondering if they have anything different since there’s no Lakers highlights of him yet

'Nonsense' is seeing a misogynistic failure of a businessman who has filed for bankruptcy six times become president. Nonsense is deporting the wife of an armed forces veteran who has fought 3 times for this country.

FDT. Oh...and the new practice shorts have pockets.

Did you order from the team store website on the first or the 6th?

'Nonsense' is seeing a misogynistic failure of a businessman who has filed for bankruptcy six times become president. Nonsense is deporting the wife of an armed forces veteran who has fought 3 times for this country.

FDT. Oh...and the new practice shorts have pockets.

The practice shorts had pockets last season.

hmm who knows when they release more authentics for Lebron

Can you only get the wish patch swingmans from the Lakers store?

I ordered as soon as they were available for preorder on the 1st, got it last Thursday in the mail

Yea they must not have the authentic materials yet. I can't get a response from customer service.

Back
Top Bottom