Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yea sizing was all over the place w/ Nike nba stuff last year. But the practice tee, runs pretty small... my large, feels like a smedium

Yeah...I have 4 t shirts from last season...all made in China, size L, fit me perfectly. I was looking at a few of the new ones for this season at Richards. Just by looking at them on the rack I could already tell they were smaller and shorter...then I tried a couple of them on...and they were bad. With Nike t shirts, I can't go up a size since the neck hole gets way too big. I saw Honduras and Nicaragua on the tags for the couple I looked at. For me, looks like there won't be any new t shirts in the rotation this season.

So there’s five jerseys this year again?

1. Icon (Away)
2. Association (Home White)
3. Statement (Main Alternate)
4. City (New design every year)
5. Earned?

So no more heritage jersey, or is that a sixth option, as I know the TWolves, Magic and Hornets have a retro design for this upcoming season? Also Earned means they clinched a playoff spot last year, so only 16 teams will have that jersey option?

Last edited:
So there’s five jerseys this again?

1. Icon (Away)
2. Association (Home White)
3. Statement (Main Alternate)
4. City (New design every year)
5. Earned?

So no more heritage jersey, or is that a sixth option, as I know the TWolves, Magic and Hornets have a retro design for this upcoming season? Also Earned means they clinched a playoff spot last year, so only 16 teams will have that jersey option?

The classic is still there. I think teams like the warriors may have 6 jerseys.

From what I read that earned jersey for OKC is supposed to be pretty reminiscent of their orange altarnate OKC jersey they had before the switch to Nike.

Attachments

• CA083FCE-86E9-4565-A59F-FE40E73218B5.png
    CA083FCE-86E9-4565-A59F-FE40E73218B5.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
exactly. I think teams should have a Home, Away, and a Alternate jersey. That's it

Yep.
Late 90s-early 2000s; I'm thinking twolves white/black/blue, Kings white/black/purple, pacers white/Navy/yellow, sixers white/black/blue. Bulls white/red/black. What else am I missing from that early alternate era? Lakers introduced their Sunday home whites and actually stuck to that for awhile. White or light color as home is so ingrained in my head. Now when I check out games, I really have to study who the home team is. I've actually bought less and watch less because of these changes. I got sick to my stomach watching LeBron and the Cavs wearing black at home. Same with the Celtics. The lasting impression just isn't there when there's 5 jersey combos that can be worn home or away at any given time

Hyped that dicks had a storewide sale and all items in the store was 20% off. First time ever seeing that.

Picked up the 2018/2019 warriors black showtime hoodie. With side zips and pockets for $120. Retail $150.

Bonus pic with my 2017/2018 showtime hoodies. No side pockets in these ones tho.

82AB0D35-37B9-4306-8BFA-073733C9377E.jpeg
9B5168E3-A865-48FC-8F23-CD6C2319A7F1.jpeg

Which socks from last season r better, the power grip or the quick grip(not the $22 one)? I wanna say the power is better for the same price because its thicker

It was posted but you couldn’t make out the wording. These are nice. I might be in for a pair.

Received my Lonzo authentic jersey this weekend. Was a surprise birthday present from my GF. Quality to me is good (not much to compare it to because this is my second jersey, with the first being a Kobe Swingman from the Adidas days).

Have yet to see anyone post their Lakers authentics... maybe they're shipping out different players first?

IMG_2807.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2809.jpg
    IMG_2809.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 45
Yea I saw they were shipping those out now

You know damn well 99% of people were buying up those lebrons but that’s a sharp *** authentic

Back
Top Bottom