Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any new authentics anywhere? Guess Nike doesn’t want our money... but fir real, WTF is going on? Maybe bc they switched to Vaporknit material this year?

Any new authentics anywhere? Guess Nike doesn’t want our money... but fir real, WTF is going on? Maybe bc they switched to Vaporknit material this year?

Depends on where you're looking. NDC has some of the vaporknit jerseys. And I know the Nuggets team store get theirs later this month. I'm assuming mid/late November is when they might start popping up elsewhere.

Depends on where you're looking. NDC has some of the vaporknit jerseys. And I know the Nuggets team store get theirs later this month. I'm assuming mid/late November is when they might start popping up elsewhere.

A very limited selection on NDC/foot sites/fanatics

Does anyone have swingman jerseys from this year and last year to compare?

Have they changed at all?

Specifically in the length department?

There was some I wanted to cop but that length was way too short for a jersey

not sure but i know da nike joints are way shorter than adidas 2 yrs ago

They are the same cut, fit and fabric. No changes to the swingman.

Sixers charge $300 for theirs inside of their shops at Wells Fargo Center.

I have an authentic Russell jersey, but I bought it last season from the Swag Shop (the shop inside of the Barclays Center), and it was $230.
Was thinking about getting a Russell but I don’t know how safe he is anymore lol. Been getting benched a lot in crunch time. Definitely looking to get a LeVert

If the Nets are going to have authentic City jerseys, the Timberwolves better have some. Last year they didn't have authentic City jerseys for the Wolves. C'mon Nike, do the right thing.

If the Nets are going to have authentic City jerseys, the Timberwolves better have some. Last year they didn't have authentic City jerseys for the Wolves. C'mon Nike, do the right thing.

Would take those classic jerseys that Rose had 50 instead

The heat arguably had the best city jerseys and they didn’t have authentic either. I think the nets probably asked for the authentic and other teams might not.

Last season I remember that Lakers, Golden State, Phili and Boston having authentic city jerseys on Nike’s website (Canada site maybe?)

Hopefully they being out the good ones

Just a heads up, Eastbay has a few team’s Nike hoodies for $39, but when you put them in your cart they go to $29.99. Just got me a Bulls one.

They’ll release the Classic shorts too, right? Because I want a pair in the classic Magic design!

On a side note, when will the earned jerseys be revealed?

They’ll release the Classic shorts too, right? Because I want a pair in the classic Magic design!

On a side note, when will the earned jerseys be revealed?

I don't remember seeing any Hardwood Classics shorts last year. I hope they do though because I want some Timberwolves trees shorts

I know people will be looking.

FC5D03E5-B060-46A2-BEE0-CCC679659AE2.png

Back
Top Bottom