Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

You can definitely see that the numbers have perforated holes. The Zo Jersey I saw from NBA Store NYC was produced from Nike and was VaporKnit.

DF53262F-65DE-47A1-89D7-00B2D22550C2.jpeg
24E7DFB5-F47C-436C-AA4F-50CBE4199C22.jpeg

Can you show a comparison of the differences?

Pretty sure Lakers store orders are blanks that are customs. My Swingman the connect had me pick the player it was. Last year I know it would automatically pick up the player assigned

Congrats on getting your LeBron authentic from the Lakers Store! Did u order on 7/1 or 7/6 because I ordered on the latter and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation from them bastards.

After I receive this order, this will be the last time I purchase anything from the Lakers Store ever again. Worst customer service ever! Bleep them and bleep Nike for botching the jersey release of their biggest attraction in the league's most iconic franchise.

Phil Knight rolling in his grave! Lol

The most elusive jersey of 2018 has arrived. Bask in its glory!

633656B9-AB5A-4693-BA51-B44E04B6C323.jpeg
E56D9727-E989-433A-B279-48DAEFBD6368.jpeg
BBD0E2D8-65AD-4CD3-BE04-7EDE751C907F.jpeg
47CA8508-D7E6-4AD0-82B8-AEC5A4BE8A58.jpeg
47CAC917-FB75-47BE-8871-745BD8F1FE9E.jpeg
76560EBA-E4F1-4128-85FA-9C30DD0BECD8.jpeg

Congrats on getting your LeBron authentic from the Lakers Store! Did u order on 7/1 or 7/6 because I ordered on the latter and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation from them bastards.

After I receive this order, this will be the last time I purchase anything from the Lakers Store ever again. Worst customer service ever! Bleep them and bleep Nike for botching the jersey release of their biggest attraction in the league's most iconic franchise.

I’m assuming Vaporknit> Aeroswift?

Ordered it 7/1 got confirmation on 7/2

To those with Association jerseys, do you all coat it with some protectant to prevent stains/marks?

I’m really tempted to cop one, but its maintenance has me second thinking...

I'm curious why in this Lebron authentic the numbers don't have the small perforations like in other ones.
it seems to be more a LakerStore custom than a Nike fabric one.

I fear that if the Lakers Store releases the City Authentics on Thursday, they may send the jerseys without the perforated holes. But then again, I ordered both the Kobe and Ingram City Authentics last year and they had the holes. Damb son!

Back
Top Bottom