Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

man, why can't the laker store email or twitter be as concise as the lady I just spoke to on the phone from the customer service number

So the issue with the pre-order Authentic Lebron jerseys is that they realized the lettering/numbering wasn't correct so they had to send them back, but as of now they don't have any ETA on when they might be getting them back in from Nike.

You got through customer service? What number did you use because the one they have on the site (323-526-983eight) keeps saying “input area code phone number” or some stuff like that.
man, why can't the laker store email or twitter be as concise as the lady I just spoke to on the phone from the customer service number

So the issue with the pre-order Authentic Lebron jerseys is that they realized the lettering/numbering wasn't correct so they had to send them back, but as of now they don't have any ETA on when they might be getting them back in from Nike.

You got through customer service? What number did you use because the one they have on the site (323-526-983eight) keeps saying “input area code phone number” or some stuff like that.

yea it gave me that but then I tried it again, and for some reason it just went through after one ring and they answered, I didn't realize it was the same number because the first time I called I used it from the FAQ page, then went to the Contact Us page and just dialed that, thinking it was different

Dr Pepper code I had came in handy. 140.00 for authentic with shoprunners 2 days free ship. No sales tax on clothes in NJ. Lovely!

B2872375-6E12-4BF2-B860-1531D2B63501.jpeg

What's that site that sells matching fitteds? I like the colors of the one on the Heat store but it's kinda silly to have both the jersey and hat say Miami twice:lol:

There's an alternate hat with the logo! I'm a little upset, I ordered the "Miami" one last night, didn't notice there was an alternate. I don't know if it was even available yesterday, but now it is. I prefer it. The "Miami" one is still dope though, and it already shipped.

Alternate.jpg

How long has this "City Edition" been a thing? I only recall noticing them last year. There are some sweet designs/colors!

Bought these last night:

Portland: Was there last week, LOVED the city. Had dinner at the table right next to Dame Dolla (he came in 10 minutes before we left). Also will match all my Black/Red Jordans.
Portland.jpg

Lakers: I am NOT a laker fan. But since I'll be attending a few games to check out Lebron this year, figured I should cop at least one piece of clothing.
Lakers.jpg

Miami: No explanation needed. :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Miami.jpg

Dr Pepper code I had came in handy. 140.00 for authentic with shoprunners 2 days free ship. No sales tax on clothes in NJ. Lovely!

B2872375-6E12-4BF2-B860-1531D2B63501.jpeg

Is the Dr. Pepper code valid for just one item or your whole order? I want to grab the DWade City Authentic along with the swingman shorts and GSW Classic shorts

Back
Top Bottom