Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone have any experience with stadium apparel shop? Prices are below retail on all of their items. Not sure if they're legit.

Do they look the same as a regular Nike Authentic jerseys? Like the name placement on the back?
I posted a comparison between the 2 when I got mine last season in here

Try and find it if you want

It was a retail Porzingis jersey and a custom Ntilikina jersey

I posted a comparison between the 2 when I got mine last season in here

Try and find it if you want

It was a retail Porzingis jersey and a custom Ntilikina jersey

Thank you , also trying to see if somebody ordered a custom this year

They’re defintiely not using Vaporknit yet if that’s what you’re wondering

Yea, I see it on the product description, but maybe they send out Vaporknit... don’t think I’ve seen anybody’s post one from this year

Do they look the same as a regular Nike Authentic jerseys? Like the name placement on the back?

I bought a custom from fanatics and a regular Lonzo from the Team LA store. Looked the same to me but I guess the team store uses custom jerseys.

Still have yet to order an authentic from NDC.

Nike really only has the Vice Wade Jersey. They made a killing with the Red or the Black up

Still waiting to see these Celtics earned jerseys. I got a feeling Nike is just going to bring out the St. Patty's day jerseys again (which are great, IMO) since it looks like they wear them one more time on March 18

Has anyone seen lakers statement shorts anywhere? I need to buy a new pair because I feel like the large I got from fanatics is flawed. They fit tighter in the waste with 0 slack in the drawstring compared to the other swingman shorts in a large.

Still waiting to see these Celtics earned jerseys. I got a feeling Nike is just going to bring out the St. Patty's day jerseys again (which are great, IMO) since it looks like they wear them one more time on March 18

I was at the Pro Shop last night as I was at the Celtics Pelicans game and I asked about the Earned Jersey. This is what they said.

They get the Swingmans on the 19th including shorts.

They will have Authentics on 19th or 20 they will have Kyrie and Tatum with may be Brown, Hayward and smart as well.

Colour is definitely Green and gold.

Hope that helps.

In terms of the white home Celtics Authentics I recall I managed to get a Kyrie and Tatum Home white Authentic and before they ran out last weekend.

They had some green and the black statement Tatum Authentics.

They had a couple of White Brown home authentics left.

Has anyone seen lakers statement shorts anywhere? I need to buy a new pair because I feel like the large I got from fanatics is flawed. They fit tighter in the waste with 0 slack in the drawstring compared to the other swingman shorts in a large.

Bro they all very...i have all 3 laker shorts...
The purple is the smallest of the 3 then the yellow then the white is the wider of all 3 but they all fit fine...for some reason that how they came out and could b possibly made at different factories...n then my magic HWC fit like the yellow lakers so i guess the best thing to do is go in store...and fanzz here in s. Cal has a bunch of them

Yea, I see it on the product description, but maybe they send out Vaporknit... don’t think I’ve seen anybody’s post one from this year

I don’t know what page it’s on so I’m not much of a help but I do remember someone posting last year authentic jersey to this years Vaporknit one.

I believe he said it was a little thicker than last years authentic.

Bro they all very...i have all 3 laker shorts...
The purple is the smallest of the 3 then the yellow then the white is the wider of all 3 but they all fit fine...for some reason that how they came out and could b possibly made at different factories...n then my magic HWC fit like the yellow lakers so i guess the best thing to do is go in store...and fanzz here in s. Cal has a bunch of them

They don’t have them in store around here in Ny. Checked NBA store too and nothing.

Supposedly these are them. *excuse the edit not my pic lol*

These look how I hoped they would most of the other st Patrick's day C's uni have the 'Boston worsmark and this at least gives it a a slightly different look with the 'Celtics' wordmark.

Defo will need to pop a Kyrie and Tatum authentic

the St. Pattys Day Jerseys always been one of my favorites

Yup. The green and gold just look great together. Still salty that I missed out on getting a Paul Pierce joint years ago since they would always sell out so quickly. I'm guessing these new Earned jerseys will be pretty limited as well, seeing as how they'll only be used for 4 games this year. I just hope they pop up on Nike.ca so I don't have to pay duties.

Also hoping that Kyrie comes out with a special pair of 5s to go with these, but I'm guessing he'll rock the Concepts for the Christmas Day game since they drop on the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom