Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Its highly unlikely that the Pelicans will accommodate any requests for destinations. Look what happened to Kawhi, Spurs gave him a big F U and sent him the furthest place away from LA lol.

Your Laker jerseys are safe. Pels will wait this out until the summer and make a trade with the Celtics. RIP to all of the Tatum and Brown jerseys out there.

Your Laker jerseys are safe. Pels will wait this out until the summer and make a trade with the Celtics. RIP to all of the Tatum and Brown jerseys out there.

He don't wanna play in Boston doe

He don't wanna play in Boston doe

Lol. You believe Chris Haynes, official mouthpiece of Klutch sports? Rich Paul and Lebron trying to scare off the Celtics. I guarantee that AD is still a Pelican next Thursday night.

Lol. You believe Chris Haynes, official mouthpiece of Klutch sports? Rich Paul and Lebron trying to scare off the Celtics. I guarantee that AD is still a Pelican next Thursday night.

Well the C's can't trade for him now anyway. If Klutch is putting that out there already it definitely means something. They still can pull a Kawhi this summer and say he's not going to resign to BOS if traded there. I seriously doubt Ainge would put a great package together given that info.

Well the C's can't trade for him now anyway. If Klutch is putting that out there already it definitely means something. They still can pull a Kawhi this summer and say he's not going to resign to BOS if traded there. I seriously doubt Ainge would put a great package together given that info.

Ainge won't care. He'll call Rich Paul and Lebron's bluff. Lebron is 34 years old. You think the Lakers are gonna surround him with a bunch of 1 year contracts again to preserve cap space for next summer? You think Bron wants to play another year with Michael Beasley, Lance Stephenson, KCP and Rondo? I don't think so. The Lakers will spend their cap space this summer and won't have any left to sign AD next year. Ainge is also going to gamble on the fact that AD will enjoy Boston and will want to stick around with his buddy, Kyrie.

But if all you guys want to believe what's on ESPN right now, then go ahead and order your AD Lakers or Knicks jerseys. Lol

Ainge won't care. He'll call Rich Paul and Lebron's bluff. Lebron is 34 years old. You think the Lakers are gonna surround him with a bunch of 1 year contracts again to preserve cap space for next summer? You think Bron wants to play another year with Michael Beasley, Lance Stephenson, KCP and Rondo? I don't think so. The Lakers will spend their cap space this summer and won't have any left to sign AD next year. Ainge is also going to gamble on the fact that AD will enjoy Boston and will want to stick around with his buddy, Kyrie.

But if all you guys want to believe what's on ESPN right now, then go ahead and order your AD Lakers or Knicks jerseys. Lol

Lol you assuming that Kyrie even wants to stay

He said he was staying. And the ones who are implying he'll leave aren't Kyrie, so......I guess I'll take my chances with Kyrie vs. people who aren't Kyrie.

So you'll believe Kyrie but not AD...interesting. Kyrie is unpredictable as they come. He told a crowd in CLE the very same thing before asking for a trade at the end of the year.

So you'll believe Kyrie but not AD...interesting. Kyrie is unpredictable as they come. He told a crowd in CLE the very same thing before asking for a trade at the end of the year.

Show me the clip. Only time I recall Kyrie saying that about the Cavs was in 2013, before Lebron got there.

He said he was staying. And the ones who are implying he'll leave aren't Kyrie, so......I guess I'll take my chances with Kyrie vs. people who aren't Kyrie.

What else is he supposed to say. Nah I’m gone? You’re a fool if you think he was going to say anything else.

A legendary player u can wear their jersey no matter how many teams they played for.
But man a 2nd or 3rd tier player it just don’t feel right lol I hope Kuz don’t get dealt. I just need to wear for the March 14 & 15 game in Toronto & Detroit

Oh yeah. I kno blah blah u a grown up and can wear whatever u want lol

A legendary player u can wear their jersey no matter how many teams they played for.
But man a 2nd or 3rd tier player it just don’t feel right lol I hope Kuz don’t get dealt. I just need to wear for the March 14 & 15 game in Toronto & Detroit

Oh yeah. I kno blah blah u a grown up and can wear whatever u want lol
Truth. Lebron cavs Jersey is still good money. A rondo Celtics jersey is trash

Looks like I won’t be using this 30% dr. Pepper code! It doesn’t work on any of the all star stuff! Come on fanatics

Truth. Lebron cavs Jersey is still good money. A rondo Celtics jersey is trash
Lol Rondo is fun to watch now though. Not a good comparison IMO - he is an NBA champion!
I have an Isaiah Thomas Celtics swingman.. now it's like just whatever but I'll never forget his run on the C's.

Back
Top Bottom