Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

are they the player version? my friend copped one and it has the tag on the front and cut longer. I have the retail version :lol:

Yeah bro, player version for sure. Tags on the bottom of them all. I even grabbed a warm up shirt with the nike on the sleeve. Check all your local TJ Maxx and Marshalls fellas.

Player editions

2BB4FD0A-31C3-45DC-AD42-E282B90CA40D.jpeg

Thunder the last team to get a sponsorship patch

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- The Oklahoma City Thunder are adding a jersey patch, becoming the 30th and final NBA team with a corporate sponsorship on their uniform.

The team says the patch with the logo of Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores will be on Thunder uniforms starting with their game Saturday against Golden State.

The NBA began selling jersey sponsorships in 2017-18, when Nike became the league's official apparel company. The program has brought in more than $150 million in revenue.

thunder-jersey-patch.jpg

Remember when the NBA used to pay adidas money not to have their logo on the jerseys? Now the jerseys have a nike logo AND sponsorship ads. I miss how clean jerseys used to look, I don't understand why they moved the Jerry logo to the back either.

Yep. Thats why they did the sleeved jersey thing for few years. They were plotting to make room for even more ads. Thank god that got deaded :lol:
Wouldn’t be surprised if those came back in some fashion

They had said those sleeved jerseys always sold really well

Worst unis in the league? Atlanta and Phoenix say hi..

Atlanta and Phoenix jerseys are definetly nicer than those OKC ones! The white/black/gold Hawks jersey is crazy nice, the black Suns one, just a note to the classic fireball era. When they add the actual fireball on those in the future, the Suns will easily have the number one jersey and hopefully a better record! Raptors jersey are ehhh!

Atlanta and Phoenix jerseys are definetly nicer than those OKC ones! The white/black/gold Hawks jersey is crazy nice, the black Suns one, just a note to the classic fireball era. When they add the actual fireball on those in the future, the Suns will easily have the number one jersey and hopefully a better record! Raptors jersey are ehhh!

Those are just one jersey from each of those teams’ 4 jersey set. The rest are def worse than the OKC sets.

Those are just one jersey from each of those teams’ 4 jersey set. The rest are def worse than the OKC sets.

You must be smoking something. Los Suns jersey this year was the best amongst them all. The classic Purple road jersey also beats most other OKC designs. Only the white jersey is super simple, but so is the OKC white one. The only OKC jersey that I really like is the orange one!

You must be smoking something. Los Suns jersey this year was the best amongst them all. The classic Purple road jersey also beats most other OKC designs. Only the white jersey is super simple, but so is the OKC white one. The only OKC jersey that I really like is the orange one!

Not smoking anything boss. Phoenix sets are pretty bland, but if you’re a Phoenix fan it’s cool. I’d take their 90s jerseys though. I’m a Rockets fan and think they need a total rebranding. Only nice unis they have are the statements and earned sets. But I’d take OKC’s statement, city, and earned over any of Phoenix’s, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom