Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nike San Leandro clearance:

Spotted only a couple left (in XL) of the Kyrie authentic jersey for $49.

70716600-FE00-4187-96CB-E5C74484DB74.jpeg
097038BE-87F0-4859-AB11-4757889F6CD1.jpeg

Lol. That dude is going to Brooklyn. It's done. He's a weird dude. Boston did everything they possibly could to surround him with a winning situation, had the most money to offer him and yet he still flaked. Hell, he fired his agent - the same guy who got him a Nike deal, Pepsi deal, and helped him secure 2 movies - all because that agent was telling him that Boston made the most sense as a destination.

All of his teammates can't stand him except for Mook, Smart and Tatum, and I suspect Tatum only hangs out with him because they shared the same agent. Al Horford even talked about leaving the Celtics if they brought Kyrie back - the dude is toxic. Once he signs with Brooklyn, all the stories will start leaking about how toxic Kyrie was in that locker room.

Kyrie is strange indeed. First year he was there the Celtics made the conference finals, 2nd year the Bucks did them a gentleman sweep. I don't understand him leaving, championships aren't easy to come by. A championship is like a high class meal, it takes time and effort to prepare. You don't microwave trophies and rings

Kyrie is strange indeed. First year he was there the Celtics made the conference finals, 2nd year the Bucks did them a gentleman sweep. I don't understand him leaving, championships aren't easy to come by. A championship is like a high class meal, it takes time and effort to prepare. You don't microwave trophies and rings

The first year he didn’t even play in those playoffs. The second year he did and they weren’t the same team. Sometimes it just comes down to team chemistry.

The first year he didn’t even play in those playoffs. The second year he did and they weren’t the same team. Sometimes it just comes down to team chemistry.

It's poor leadership on his part, and Brad Stevens couldn't handle managing the egos. Players didn't know their role on the team which lead to the toxic environment.

It's poor leadership on his part, and Brad Stevens couldn't handle managing the egos. Players didn't know their role on the team which lead to the toxic environment.

Brad couldn't handle Kyrie's ego. His whole "I have a ring. Listen to me" schtick might work in Brooklyn since no one on that team has done anything, but it sure as hell wore thin on the Celtics, considering how they made it all the way to the ECF without him.

I didn't want to believe half the stuff I was hearing as the season went on, but the source on another website I frequent is very legit. Basically everything that Cavs fans had warned Celtics fans about was true - Kyrie is emo.

Brad couldn't handle Kyrie's ego. His whole "I have a ring. Listen to me" schtick might work in Brooklyn since no one on that team has done anything, but it sure as hell wore thin on the Celtics, considering how they made it all the way to the ECF without him.

I didn't want to believe half the stuff I was hearing as the season went on, but the source on another website I frequent is very legit. Basically everything that Cavs fans had warned Celtics fans about was true - Kyrie is emo.

What’s the website?

Waiting on Porzingis Mavs jersey. Might get the city for next season just because they’re a one and done and I’m not completely sold in Kristaps yet. I’m a huge Mavs fan but I just don’t know about that dude.... probably because I was huge DSJ fan at NC State and was thrilled when he fell to us. Oh well.

Waiting on Porzingis Mavs jersey. Might get the city for next season just because they’re a one and done and I’m not completely sold in Kristaps yet. I’m a huge Mavs fan but I just don’t know about that dude.... probably because I was huge DSJ fan at NC State and was thrilled when he fell to us. Oh well.

Huge rockets fan but definitely copping a Luka and perzingis Jersey this season

Back
Top Bottom