Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hi everyone, I am looking for this authentic Lakers practice shirt in a size LT or XLT, I sadly missed out on the eBay auction, but since there are a couple of guys active in this thread from the LA area, I was hoping that maybe one of you can help? I would also be fine with either the white or grey short sleeve one, thanks in advance for the help

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 105
can anyone describe or show examples of differences between the 2018 and 2019 editions of the on court thermaflex hoodie? or were there none?

do the new therma flex hoodies have a double zipper? couldn't tell from the last page.....

so lazy
at least last year they had the Mecca-inspired ones, even though I wasn't a fan of them at least it was original

Prepare for a lot more of this. If these teams are gonna be getting new jerseys every couple of years, the good idea bin will be empty quick. All you will see from teams is re-colorings of existing jerseys and logos slapped on the chest. It's gonna get a lot worse than it already is. Add to that the '90s throwback fad is not that far away from running it's course as well.

Prepare for a lot more of this. If these teams are gonna be getting new jerseys every couple of years, the good idea bin will be empty quick. All you will see from teams is re-colorings of existing jerseys and logos slapped on the chest. It's gonna get a lot worse than it already is. Add to that the '90s throwback fad is not that far away from running it's course as well.
yeah but the Bucks bringing back their 90 uniforms would be fire

Back
Top Bottom