Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

This might be a reach but Lakers official twitter account is using this photo as their display pic. Good chance we’ll get the blue LA jersey?

D625D28E-D182-4DAF-942F-ED5B73606AEF.png

This might be a reach but Lakers official twitter account is using this photo as their display pic. Good chance we’ll get the blue LA jersey?

D625D28E-D182-4DAF-942F-ED5B73606AEF.png

I thought it was already announced. But yes we are getting blue this year.

I don't think so, Nike never sold authentic versions of the classic editions, if I'm right...

Say it isn’t so....That HWC Brodie Jersey is the only one jersey that I really want this year.
They haven’t

gotta hope team stores get extra blanks and sell authentics

I have a feel raptors store will but those will probably goREAL quick

Yeah there are two versions. One with and one without the patch.

I think I like the one without better.

I think M&N only make Kobe authentics. The Jones and Van Exel I got are swingmans. Huge difference in quality, but I'd take stitching over heat-sealed any day, just like the old days.

the sac jersey looks what their earned jersey would have been last season had they been a play off team. basically their 2019 city jersey with different colors, boring

the sac jersey looks what their earned jersey would have been last season had they been a play off team. basically their 2019 city jersey with different colors, boring
Definitely disappointing. Every city jersey has been an alteration from the previous city jersey

Any Brodie HWC Authentics yet?

Checked my PDT so far no HWC Brodie authentic... yet. No sku yet either we did get a sku for Capela HWC. Not Nike but got this in yesterday, thought it was the city jersey at first then saw Yao on the back.
20191101_061121.jpg
20191101_061129.jpg

g-time g-time illustrayt illustrayt or gwizzle gwizzle cant remember who wanted these swingman shorts, but check your Lids/Lockerroom or app they're out. I'll bet we'll be getting them this week at DSG.
20191102_144517.jpg
20191102_144607.jpg
20191102_144522.jpg

Swingman HWC shorts at Lockerroom Lids Galleria Capela and Harden HWC couldnt tell I couldnt reach andnoone wanted to help. I'd call if interested.

Screenshot_20191102-144036_Gmail.jpg

Lids Access pass premium discount code doubt it works too many restrictions, but its universal so use as much as you can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom