Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lilliard jersey came in from NDC. Swoosh is stitched. Man this joint is flames in person.

20200822_121308.jpg
20200822_121404.jpg
20200822_121327.jpg

this might sound weird but would fanatics sell authentic jerseys as simple blanks? i think it would be dope to have a lakers authentic but blank

They don't sell blanks from what I understand. Just authentic jerseys with a player name and number already made or custom orders specifying a particular name and number that gets placed on a blank jersey.

Y’all can have the lame swing man Kobe jersey

authentic or nothing for me

I'm glad we're in the same boat with our disdain for loser piece of 💩 swingman jerseys.

But you should go with a Mitchell & Ness version of any Kobe jersey going forward for the sake of accuracy. They're better quality and detail.

An aftermarket Nike one, even if it's authentic, will never satisfy enthusiasts who value details.

I'm glad we're in the same boat with our disdain for loser piece of 💩 swingman jerseys.

But you should go with a Mitchell & Ness version of any Kobe jersey going forward for the sake of accuracy. They're better quality and detail.

An aftermarket Nike one, even if it's authentic, will never satisfy enthusiasts who value details.
M&N done been ****ing up NBA throwbacks for some time now.

The blue Kobe, purple Ray Ray and ‘99 road Camby to name but a few.

M&N done been ****ing up NBA throwbacks for some time now.

The blue Kobe, purple Ray Ray and ‘99 road Camby to name but a few.

Good observation because they're not perfect now despite them proclaiming accuracy is their priority with replications. It frustrates me too.

The royal Kobe seems flawed. But most of the Kobe jerseys are OK to me.

I actually have the purple Ray Allen and plan to purge it because the shade of purple is inaccurately too pale.

What Camby did they make in authentic? I've only seen piece of 💩 swingman in Knicks over the years. I assumed he wasn't popular or significant enough to make in authentic.

The screen-printed Jordan jerseys have a slight discrepancy with the fonts of the numbers too. I know because I have some.

Does anyone have any tips on the black jerseys going live tomorrow? I want an authentic one from the Laker's Store, but don't even know if they're gonna be available

I’m not sure but I had seen a post saying he was wearing #6 in space jam? If true, pretty much confirms he’s changing it IMO
This is stupid to change the number at this point. You're about to retire, what's the point?

Back
Top Bottom