Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

That’s this years though no?

aren’t next years gonna have a jumpman or is that just the one jersey?

jumpman on the statement only. This is the icon and you can tell it’s the new one since that tag doesn’t have the Nike connect logo.

When did Nike add all this new gear? Would have liked these shorts, already sold out.

ADAE0521-435A-4F00-AF80-E2736C2D4272.jpeg

When did Nike add all this new gear? Would have liked these shorts, already sold out.

ADAE0521-435A-4F00-AF80-E2736C2D4272.jpeg
This. i’ve been checking for these since i seen the other teams go up and nothing! i checked a few days ago and sold out.
These look good as well as some of the other standard issue joints

Ive had no issues with quality of swingman shorts. They're pretty durable and can usually catch them on sale. Grabbed those icon lakers with 20% off code last night.

Might be a stupid question... But in addition to the retro jerseys all the teams should still get another city edition jersey, right? Thanks for any help! I have a green Adidas Mavs retro that's autographed by Dirk. So I might hold out and see what the city jersey looks like.

Might be a stupid question... But in addition to the retro jerseys all the teams should still get another city edition jersey, right? Thanks for any help! I have a green Adidas Mavs retro that's autographed by Dirk. So I might hold out and see what the city jersey looks like.

New city each year.

I haven’t seen any City leaks this year. Maybe they will pause them for next season due to the short season that is inevitable at this time.

Nice alternate to the Bulls M&N shorts. Been waiting for these to be re-stocked for what feels like forever now.

https://store.nba.com/chicago-bulls...rts/t-14142889+p-2566447173179+z-9-3178170512
25% code directly on the bulls shop gets em under retail shipped

I haven’t seen any City leaks this year. Maybe they will pause them for next season due to the short season that is inevitable at this time.

From what I've read, they're already to go and planned. Won't get announced until closer to season though.

Anybody ordered from lakers store recently? Placed an order since Sunday, its almost friday and still havent got a shipping notice yet. Is this normal?

Anybody ordered from lakers store recently? Placed an order since Sunday, its almost friday and still havent got a shipping notice yet. Is this normal?

I did. I ordered a Lebron authentic Sunday and got it today. Just a heads up though, it’s customized not a Nike made one. The name is lower and the twill is stiffer.

I love them too, but just hate how I'm usually behind on them. I sleep on them all year until it's springtime and by then, they're usually all gone:lol:

I jump on the authentic early usually from fanatics. They have a good return policy so let’s me sit on them if need be. I usually only wear my jerseys in the summer

I’m excited. I usually wait for the massive mark down. But man. I copped the previous two knicks on court hoodies for sub 100.00.
727B8A6B-0640-44F8-8499-EDB7BE120425.jpeg
AAEF9B3F-2955-4A3D-ACBA-6B5BCDF2E588.jpeg

I did. I ordered a Lebron authentic Sunday and got it today. Just a heads up though, it’s customized not a Nike made one. The name is lower and the twill is stiffer.

did you get a tracking no for it? I ordered some stuff, got a confirmation email after i ordered, but till now no tracking no or item yet

I would love to own an Anthony Davis authentic with a finals patch but I’m pretty sure those won’t be available :frown:

Back
Top Bottom