Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Will probably grab the authentic Giannis from NDC with the 20% off coupon I have. Nice I don’t have to worry about that sponsor patch, Bucks Pro Shop wants $250

No authentic Mavs city jerseys. Probably going to send Dallas the number kit and do custom ones with the shiny looking numbers. I'm calling it now.

Nike has the authentic city jerseys for Kyrie, Dame & Giannis listed as "coming soon".

It's weird how some teams don't even have ANY of the city merchandise listed, like the Knicks.

Grabbed the Lebron authentic, rockets and pacers swingman shorts with a 30% off promo code.

I guess if I buy the Mavs jersey from The Hangar it'll have the patch.... Idk I'm bummed I didn't pull the trigger on the Luka in my size now lol. Patience is a virtue.

Damn. Missed out on the Suns . That was the only other one I got. Got the curry and lebron this morning

Suns city authentics on their site. CP3 & Booker already sold out :frown:

They're customs right? says I can order either Booker or Paul. Don't like that 250 price tag though.

Edit - NVM. It's certain sizes that are out of stock.

Last edited:
They're customs right? says I can order either Booker or Paul. Don't like that 250 price tag though.

Edit - NVM. It's certain sizes that are out of stock.

Suns jersey came to $275 after shipping & taxes.

Any authentic jerseys coming from the team stores are going to be more than the msrp of $200. Nets & Bulls team stores have the highest I've seen so far which is $270.

Team stores are tripping with the $250 price tag on most authentics

my 30% finally worked on fanatics lol

got the Durant and Greek freak authentic

Back
Top Bottom