Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got the viceversa authentic in. They’re rushing these. Name plate stitching is less than desirable. Looks knockoff-ish. They dropped the Herro over the weekend and it was instantly sold out. I have the Butler Icon coming in from NDC but I wish NDC or TMHS would put a statement or association authentic out. I’m tired of Vice and Icon colors and I have way too many heat jerseys

Attachments

• 381354E2-D2E5-4F00-9C2F-C461EF921E62.jpeg
    381354E2-D2E5-4F00-9C2F-C461EF921E62.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 2C6856C7-1DFE-4A02-89BC-FB3DB59E6E7F.jpeg
    2C6856C7-1DFE-4A02-89BC-FB3DB59E6E7F.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 40
  • CFD91CAE-2835-498D-9D31-D50F0B481BEF.jpeg
    CFD91CAE-2835-498D-9D31-D50F0B481BEF.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 41
  • FB413BD3-92C5-4DCD-AA48-955559D9BA80.jpeg
    FB413BD3-92C5-4DCD-AA48-955559D9BA80.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 949B01FF-BBB0-4A30-9DD2-F8D99EC0C05C.jpeg
    949B01FF-BBB0-4A30-9DD2-F8D99EC0C05C.jpeg
    388.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 2A222127-0E9D-41C0-BDE0-C5FEA8CD413C.jpeg
    2A222127-0E9D-41C0-BDE0-C5FEA8CD413C.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 255
Why is it so hard to get NBA apparel now? It seemed like before Nike became the sponsor, you could easily get any jersey and/or shorts for any team, both swingman and authentic online at any time. Now days most of this stuff seems to sell out if it even goes on sale at all. Most city edition stuff especially seems like you’re only hope is the resale market. Team apparel should be easy to obtain, not this limited nonsense.

Why is it so hard to get NBA apparel now? It seemed like before Nike became the sponsor, you could easily get any jersey and/or shorts for any team, both swingman and authentic online at any time. Now days most of this stuff seems to sell out if it even goes on sale at all. Most city edition stuff especially seems like you’re only hope is the resale market. Team apparel should be easy to obtain, not this limited nonsense.
It’s because of it changing yearly. No one wants to get stuck with clearance merchandise

Wanted to get those and the Knicks but waited too long.
The worst. Resellers killing it. Nike is genius. Setting the supply so low, people buy them without even thinking. 200 dollar jersey for a player/team i don't even like...can't even think about it cause it's gonna sell out. Nike authentic shorts are nonexistent. Missing the availability of adidas merchandise 😄
...at least swingman could be had 0 issue

Nike needs to stop bs’ing and restock those Lakers city edition authentics. I remember last years were hard to find around this time only to be plentiful by the summer. They just need to hurry up and restock though. Preferably on fanatics.

Nike needs to stop bs’ing and restock those Lakers city edition authentics. I remember last years were hard to find around this time only to be plentiful by the summer. They just need to hurry up and restock though. Preferably on fanatics.

likely due to covid, but stock has been low all around for city gear for all teams. I’m thinking in a restock will happen at some point.

hopefully nike will restock the lakers authentics to have 17 on them. it's baffling they didn't already considering the celtics use 17 on theirs, i'd understand if they had to print a new number or something

hopefully nike will restock the lakers authentics to have 17 on them. it's baffling they didn't already considering the celtics use 17 on theirs, i'd understand if they had to print a new number or something

Seems like they produced this stuff prior to them winning the championship. They were selling the warm up gear for this season during the bubble.

I mean the season ended in October, when they're usually getting back into preseason.

For as bad as NBA Authentics are, NFL ones feel like they're nonexistent.

likely due to covid, but stock has been low all around for city gear for all teams. I’m thinking in a restock will happen at some point.

I was thinking the same. I’m sure a restock is inevitable. I just don’t like waiting. Hopefully they put the 17 on the back of the jerseys when they ultimately restock as well.

For as bad as NBA Authentics are, NFL ones feel like they're nonexistent.

man. I’ve been trying to get a George kittle 49ers authentic for a while now. No type of restocks whatsoever this entire season. Like I get producing Authentics in smaller quantities given the price point.

But make them to where they’re available if people want to get them. It shouldn’t be this hard to find authentic jerseys for those who want them.

It was already hard copping Lakers authentics since the switchover to Nike.
  1. Year 1, no noteable superstars.
  2. Year 2, Lakers Store prioritized celebs first for them LBJ icons and fans had to wait forever.
  3. Year 3, AD authentics are hard to find other than the Lakers Store... boo but still I don't like the custom work that the store puts out.
  4. Year 4, COVID excuses.

Back
Top Bottom