Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Facts man... I wanted that jersey as well! :pimp:I'm a big Melo fan so I really want one of his blazers jersey! Even though i already own many of his other jerseys , i need a blazers one in my possession lol. I also want a Suns Devin Booker Valley and they seem to not be restocking. I been checking the Blazers shop and the Suns shop. Instead of the Suns making more Valley jerseys they just released Chris Paul t-shirts in the style of the jersey.:smh:

Yeah, bro. Nike jersey collecting in modern times is one of the most frustrating things. I'm a huge Melo fan too and just for fun, I even looked up to see if I could find a Melo Hawks jersey, but nope. None:lol:

Yeah, bro. Nike jersey collecting in modern times is one of the most frustrating things. I'm a huge Melo fan too and just for fun, I even looked up to see if I could find a Melo Hawks jersey, but nope. None:lol:
I had a chance to get the black blazers Melo jersey in a size 52, but i held off because I wanted a 48. I wish i would have got it now, as it seems you have to jump through hoops to find one smh. The swingmans were available for a while, but i don't really care for swingmans.

7C3736D0-C6EC-4C75-8884-7AD43FBCAEB7.jpeg

stop by universal city walk today. Their Lids Lockerroom had the city edition adult sizes for the lakers LeBron only. Interesting fact they do heat pressing for patches $10. I was watching one of their workers put a JB patch on an older Kobe adidas jersey. Parking was free. You guys might want to check other Lids locker rooms to see if they do the same thing.

I just stopped byn they don’t have wish patch tho...

It’s real( wasn’t the game supposed to be in Indianapolis? Looks like old school pacers looking jersey

Yea I dig the old school Pacers look. Sucks it’s used in Atlanta and they can’t save it until they’re playing in Indy and 2024.

Anyone got a lead on the Lakers white long sleeve championship shirt? I waited for weeks for Nike to drop it and when I randomly checked again it was sold out smh!!

7C3736D0-C6EC-4C75-8884-7AD43FBCAEB7.jpeg

stop by universal city walk today. Their Lids Lockerroom had the city edition adult sizes for the lakers LeBron only. Interesting fact they do heat pressing for patches $10. I was watching one of their workers put a JB patch on an older Kobe adidas jersey. Parking was free. You guys might want to check other Lids locker rooms to see if they do the same thing.
Does the jersey have to be purchased from there to get the patch pressed or can we take our own jersey too?

Does the jersey have to be purchased from there to get the patch pressed or can we take our own jersey too?
no the jersey doesnt have to be purchased from the store. That's why I was saying that the person brought in an older adidas kobe jersey to get Jerry Buss patch heat pressed onto the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom