Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I love the current Jazz city jerseys, but part of me wishes that that Jazz would have done one of these mashup jerseys.

I still like the heat one but there's no denying that it's lazy. Bucks, rockets, wolves, and hornets are tops imo.

Good god Orlando...

why? Nike has been great about making shorts and jerseys easily available. Adidas. 2.0. Vomit.
I get that. I just don’t think city jerseys gonna be authentic. If the diamond cut is the swingman. It’s no point to make it authentic

Loving the Sixers Spectrum tribute jersey! Shorts with the original Spectrum logo! Was such a cool stadium for it's time! I miss it! Gonna finally get a jersey. Gotta go to the stadium store to see if they will have all players. Want either a Thybulle, Maxey or Curry jersey. I also hope the sell hats that have the font of the jersey, as long as they aren't all flatbrim want a normal structured curved bill hat.

Loving the Sixers Spectrum tribute jersey! Shorts with the original Spectrum logo! Was such a cool stadium for it's time! I miss it! Gonna finally get a jersey. Gotta go to the stadium store to see if they will have all players. Want either a Thybulle, Maxey or Curry jersey. I also hope the sell hats that have the font of the jersey, as long as they aren't all flatbrim want a normal structured curved bill hat.
DSG has some of the new Sixers gear in their KOP store.

Nike app has the city gear Pre loaded. Shorts $90 this year. I definitely want that Sixers windrunner if they drop a city edition version

I get that. I just don’t think city jerseys gonna be authentic. If the diamond cut is the swingman. It’s no point to make it authentic

I think they will make authentic. Nets team shop had a bunch In the past. Got my biggie jersey there….. it’s the classic ones that they don’t because m&n. They probably will be impossible to get.

I’m starting to think none of the city jerseys will be authentic

They have made city authentics over the past seasons. And not just on NDC. Some of the team sites have them as well. Half the league had city edition authentic available for purchase last season. I copped a few.

Once again, last year was only select teams and players. We can bank on a Bron, Curry, Giannis authentic being made :lol:
Finally being a Bucks fan pays off :lol:

probably will try for one at the Bucks Pro Shop, last year I picked up the authentic city from them but it was in between sponsor patches.

Back
Top Bottom