Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I returned my Morant so I can justify the ones I’m buying lol. I want a warriors one for sure. Hopefully fanatics has it or Nike puts it up late
I’m trying hard for any Knick that isn’t Randle hahaha hopefully can get either RJ or Rose. And definitely grabbing the shorts

Just need a buckets mixup jersey. Heat store is tonight but they won’t confirm if they’re going to have authentics or not

Just need a buckets mixup jersey. Heat store is tonight but they won’t confirm if they’re going to have authentics or not
Nike.com has it preloaded. My guess is if the miami store carried city authentics last year, they will again this year

How many of your gonna pickup that Kyrie tomorrow? Just as bad as a Simmons jersey, but gotta cop that fire style reppn the nj days

Going to El Segundo tomorrow. They better have all them ****s there and not just Bron. Need that Brodie city like right now!

Going to El Segundo tomorrow. They better have all them ****s there and not just Bron. Need that Brodie city like right now!
I wouldn’t count on authentic. Probably only premade authentic. I haven’t seen any custom 75th stuff yet.

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
I don’t think the hate is generated just because he won’t get the shot. He’s also a guy who will take off chunks of the season because he woke up and didn’t feel like playing. Man is all over the place.

If no KD, I will cop Irving 100%
Crazy all the hate towards him bc he don’t wanna take the jab SMH

I don’t think that’s why there’s the hate towards him. His teammates might like him, but from a management/fan/outsider perspective, he constantly undermines what the team is trying to do. Whether that is him leaving the team for unknown reasons, to not getting the vaccination, to not talking to the press,etc. he may be a nice guy and he does do a lot of good off the court… but he gets paid to be reliable and a lot of his money from the nets/Celtics is dependent on him doing all those things above, whether he likes it or not. It’s gotta suck to get a ton stupid questions from reporters, but if you want to make multimillions in the nba, that’s part of the job.

Back
Top Bottom