Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Sizes 40, 56 & 58 available

just copped a 48 at their El Segundo store today, $192 with tax is even better than Nike store :smile:

Y’all think Laker store will restock? I need a 52! But if not I can get a 56 and get it tailored down

Heads up some crazy deals on nba.com 2020/21 stuff most Heather grey therma flex hoodies $38-$43 lockeroom chanpionship hats and shirts $.60 to $8.00 caps basically free or insane prices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-123849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-123849_Chrome.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20211219-124445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-124445_Chrome.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20211219-124454_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-124454_Chrome.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:

75th anniversary AD jersey with patch

Y’all think Laker store will restock? I need a 52! But if not I can get a 56 and get it tailored down
From past experiences they do restock from time to time but it’s random. I have myself on a call list for any authentics they get in. That’s how I found out about the purple one. They’re good people!

And 25% off anything instore with your Amex card.

From past experiences they do restock from time to time but it’s random. I have myself on a call list for any authentics they get in. That’s how I found out about the purple one. They’re good people!

And 25% off anything instore with your Amex card.

How did you get on the call list?

Rockets city jerseys and shorts still haven't even dropped yet still on pre-order at rocketshop.com minus a few tees and hoodies... I expect a big restock after the new year just a feeling I get. Authentics not sure though... other teams like Spurs haven't released either forget who else...

Rockets city jerseys and shorts still haven't even dropped yet still on pre-order at rocketshop.com minus a few tees and hoodies... I expect a big restock after the new year just a feeling I get. Authentics not sure though... other teams like Spurs haven't released either forget who else...

Spurs released authentic city jerseys bk in Nov, sold out within minutes

Highly doubt they release Rockets authentic jerseys. Their team store never released them. NDC dropped a few Westbrook ones, but those flew.

Back
Top Bottom