Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The Suns team store online is interesting. It's fanatics-owned, but they seem to be able to put items on the site that don't go up on the regular fanatics page.

For example, you can get the Devin Booker Valley Swingman on https://shop.suns.com/mens-nike-dev...-856-2408466993?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

but it doesn't show up on Fanatics when you search or go to the Suns page, if that makes sense.

laced navajo laced navajo
Anybody know if this will have the sponsor patch???

Spoke to heatshop today they said subscribe to newsletter they're expecting them but no clue when.

Someone PLEASE @ me if spurs shorts pop up. I'd go up to 150 shipped right now probably more even. Think I'm done minus disco stuff and and maybe the Bulls shorts. I think/hope I'm gping going to pick up the last of my city stuff from FedEx now. Minus the bowling shirt..... 🤬 it's starting to grow on me just don't think I can pull it off. Hope I can hold off on a disco...

Stance but put in a bid on these...
Screenshot_20220112-211130_eBay.jpg

Anyone know if they're still doing the DNA team shorts?
AV0142-002-PHSFH001-2000_1024x1024.png
Screenshot_20220112-185309_eBay.jpg
that third zipper pocket is clutch almost better than the swingmans.

Which socks? The ones on NDC half dropped already. Bucks have not released yet, Celtics, lakers, and knicks already did I think.
Damn didnt know that. Been looking at nike canada and fanatics. Usually grab a raps pair each year, and whatever else really stands out to me.

Damn didnt know that. Been looking at nike canada and fanatics. Usually grab a raps pair each year, and whatever else really stands out to me.

Check the team shops? Rocketshop had stance and Nike. And these
Screenshot_20220112-211709_Chrome.jpg

Nike is gone now though.

Anyone know if they're still doing the DNA team shorts?
AV0142-002-PHSFH001-2000_1024x1024.png
Screenshot_20220112-185309_eBay.jpg
that third zipper pocket is clutch almost better than the swingmans.

I had maybe a dozen of my swingman shorts get an additional side pocket with a zipper like these by a local seamstress:

nike-lebron-tune-squad-shorts-5.jpg

I just brought a sample (those Tune Squad Shorts above) and requested it to be done in a similar fashion for the swingman shorts I provided. It's so much better and useful with it!

I had maybe a dozen of my swingman shorts get an additional side pocket with a zipper like these by a local seamstress:

nike-lebron-tune-squad-shorts-5.jpg

I just brought a sample (those Tune Squad Shorts above) and requested it to be done in a similar fashion for the swingman shorts I provided. It's so much better and useful with it!

No crap, I've lost hundreds of dollars in change, ID'S, debit cards, keys, etc. Definitely looking into this. Nike used to do different colors each year last year was grey, the year before red but seems like they may have stopped making them as the rocketshop still has the grey from last year so 🤷‍♂️. Do they hold up well? Big enough for an ID and credit card holder not wallet don't carry one? Thats all I ever carry really ID, CCs and debit phone in the side pockets and random stuff like keys and such in the other. Much prefer the zip pocket as opposed to adding a back pocket.

Theres a new 25% code active today smh. I called fanatics and was able to get them to credit the difference.

In other news, university of georgia won the national championship. They are the ugachamps2022

How did you get on a call with them? Since the Pandemic started, I've never been able to get on line with an actual human.

Back
Top Bottom