Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

the buyer for real sports told me that they are only doing fvv and scottie authentics this year. stupid fairweather fans bashing on pascal probably made them scared of being unable to move his jerseys (remember last year all his retail authentics ended up at marshall's and winners). dont know if there will be another restock but i was told that there were 600 city edition jerseys in total for retail sale
Jesus 600? I got 4 in total which is a significant number in the scheme of things . And damn kinda sucks they won’t even drop an OG jersey

Jesus 600? I got 4 in total which is a significant number in the scheme of things . And damn kinda sucks they won’t even drop an OG jersey

they might offer custom authentics later in the year. they seemed kinda unsure of it. i think the supply chain issues are just making everything iffy

20220120_173644.jpg

Thing is flames in person. Thanks turntupfern88 turntupfern88 !!

Those all star jerseys are pretty bad... I mean that like I couldn't pull it off. But if other people dig it I'm not one to hate lol.

white text w/ no outline or shadowing on a light jersey? Man I hope that’s not the final version. Looks off to me.

But then again, I thought 2020’s ASG jerseys were bad at first and ended up loving them on-court.

Raptors 75th authentic jerseys up for on Real Sports

Lakers Store restocked LeBron City authentics

Those all stars are real weak

I'll still cop a LaMelo or Bridges if they happen to make the squad though. It's rare my Hornets get an All Star lately (shouout Kemba tho)

Nike needs to take it back and go goofy with em like the 90s and have fun with it. I'd way much rather them take a risk on some goofy kid-nickelodeon-looking style and miss than try to play it safe with some boring stuff like we've been getting.

Nike needs to take it back and go goofy with em like the 90s and have fun with it. I'd way much rather them take a risk on some goofy kid-nickelodeon-looking style and miss than try to play it safe with some boring stuff like we've been getting.
All Star jerseys are more fun when they tie it to the city hosting. 95/96 still the GOAT years by a large margin.

Back
Top Bottom